Indiana Jones Adventure coming to WDW?

Mawg

My Son (8) is starting to get into Indiana Jones and loves the movies. It all started after he rode the ride at DL and it was his favorite. It's timeless and kids love the adventure/explorer stuff. A ride at DW would be welcomed as much as Star Wars by my family.

DaveN1996

From a nostalgia standpoint, yes, the stunt show will always have a place... BUT, I'd obviously much rather ride an Indy themed ride and be a part of the action.. That being said, do NOT theme ANYTHING off of crystal skull... EVER

AswaySuller

I've been very vital about having the Indy ride here... Maybe with seeing how popular transformers is when it's so similar to spidey might make TDO reconsider.... I doubt it though very much.

AswaySuller

I actually have an Indy related question while we're here....

What is the need for the "film" crew?

In the days of a budget cutting TDO what is the need for all those extra people...? Do they serve a hidden purpose unknown to the audience? Surely a 2013 audience is savy enough to know they're not actually filming it.

dkosdros

If they do bring the Indy Ride to DHS.. is there a chance of the show staying with the Indy ride next to it or in the vacinity? So there is a Indy area per say. or would we have one or the other?

AswaySuller

I remember hearing technically there was room for the Indy ride behind the stunt show.... Although I'm not sure if this is true.

FettFan

Original Poster
From a nostalgia standpoint, yes, the stunt show will always have a place... BUT, I'd obviously much rather ride an Indy themed ride and be a part of the action.. That being said, do NOT theme ANYTHING off of crystal skull... EVER

Japan already has a Crystal Skull ride at DisneySea. However...it existed long before the movie. No aliens in it, and all of the chaos is caused by a mystical Aztec crystal skull.

IndianaJones

I don't know why everyone keeps wanting me to come to DHS...

Anyone?

I personally would rather have an Indy ride at Magic Kingdom in Adventureland. It would give a land with no real thrills some "adventure". Maybe Imagineering could dust off the plans for Indiana Jones and theLost Expedition and bring it down to Florida instead.

Wishful thinking I know but it's fun to dream.

Glasgow

I don't care where they put it, just bring it! There are so many pros to bringing IJA to WDW in some form or another and just one real con .. cloning. But in this case, I'm okay with the cloning because the content is so good, plus I've been on the original :). Anyone that has never been to DL is really missing out and I'll venture a guess that most WDW visitors will never set foot in DL, so may as well just do it .. as part of the SW DHS expansion pad or AK revamp or whatever. Do it TDO!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom