Important Rehab! Frontierland Churro Wagon!

barnum42

Hakeye! Nice to see another M*A*S*H fan on the boards. See if you have any luck with the churro recepie and let us know how you get on :wave:

Number_6

phlydude said:
Anyone else have the Spanish book in high school called "Churros y Chocolate"??

UMMMM....CHURROS **wipes the drool from face**

Yep, that was the Spanish book I had for the first couple years of Spanish class, then we got a different book that I can't remember the name of because it wasn't as catchy.

I heard from someone that part of the refurb of the Churro cart was that they are going to have a musical show called "The Country Churro Jamboree." Sounds like a winner to me.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Number_6 said:
I heard from someone that part of the refurb of the Churro cart was that they are going to have a musical show called "The Country Churro Jamboree." Sounds like a winner to me.

Also... don’t forget "Churro Wagon... under new management!" Ah... but some of the more nostalgic folks around here wont like it :(

Nothing screams good quality fun and entertainment like singing and dancing churros. Especially after the show... you get to eat them... thats the best part. :eek: :slurp: :eek: :slurp:

Nicole

Are the Churros in Mexico in Epcot the same as the ones in Frontierland or is there some extra special magic to those? I admit that we didn't look for churros till our third day in the World - and that was in Epcot. I won't make *that* mistake again!! Thanks! ;)

Chefjason1974

This post is funny, I watched a show on the travel channel about tokyo Disney or disney sea once. It said that the attration that has the longest lines by far is the gyoza wagon. They were going to put another wagon in to relieve the wait but the japanese culture is somehow fascinated with the 2 hour wait for the gyoza. The wait waw half the fun so to speak!!! Crazy i thought :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Number_6

Chefjason1974 said:
This post is funny, I watched a show on the travel channel about tokyo Disney or disney sea once. It said that the attration that has the longest lines by far is the gyoza wagon. They were going to put another wagon in to relieve the wait but the japanese culture is somehow fascinated with the 2 hour wait for the gyoza. The wait waw half the fun so to speak!!! Crazy i thought :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Mmmmmmmmm..... Gyoza...... Set up Churros and Gyoza wagons right next to each other and they can increase their fascination with a four hour wait. Turn it into a whole new attraction, "The Super Happy Fun Churro and Gyoza Show!!"

stitch131313

Chefjason1974 said:

That is very odd, very odd indeed.
And what is gyoza? :veryconfu

CRJpilot

Hopefully they will sell those awesome "I survived the great Churro experience" t shirts. And maybe they can only charge $35 for them instead of $40. :) u cannot leave MK without one.

stitch131313

CRJpilot said:
Hopefully they will sell those awesome "I survived the great Churro experience" t shirts. And maybe they can only charge $35 for them instead of $40. :) u cannot leave MK without one.

Those would be so COOL. I would wear mine every day! :lol:

CRJpilot

churros.jpg
MMMMM, "The Great Churro Ride"

Woody13

The old Churros are history. When the Frontierland Churro Wagon reopens, they will only be offering 2 new versions; The "Adios Carbs Atkins Churros" and the "Atkins Zero Churros".

captainbuzzy

I thought that they were going to be opening the Churosel of Progress...
Open seasonally or when another food cart is down for rehab

There's a great big Churro filled tomorrow....... :p

phlydude

Number_6 said:
Yep, that was the Spanish book I had for the first couple years of Spanish class, then we got a different book that I can't remember the name of because it wasn't as catchy.
We got another book towards the end of Spanish II, it was blue but from the same publisher.

stitch131313 said:
And what is gyoza?

It's a Chinese sausage that is a bargain as far as park food in Tokyo goes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom