Important Rehab! Frontierland Churro Wagon!

careship

So much for the entrepreneurs. can't even make a buck or two selling churros during rehab.

Now that sounded like the churros have been sent into rehab...maybe they went to rehab with the Olsen twin to force feed her....

Bad joke...sorry as soon as I typed it...but none the less...leaving it right here for all to see......

LOL

phlydude

Eisner tried to renegotiate with Steve Jobs on a new Pixar deal. Sources say that he offered revenues of churros sales in the parks if Pixar will make a churro movie and continue to provide movies to Disney. Reports say Jobs took a churro and threw it at Eisner getting cinnamon in Eisner's eyes. Not exactly Pixie Dust but maybe it is in some way magical...

StevenT

careship said:
So much for the entrepreneurs. can't even make a buck or two selling churros during rehab.

Now that sounded like the churros have been sent into rehab...maybe they went to rehab with the Olsen twin to force feed her....

Bad joke...sorry as soon as I typed it...but none the less...leaving it right here for all to see......

LOL
Maybe I have a stupid sense of humour but I like that joke :lol: :lol:. Oh man, that one cracked me up. All of this churro talk reminds me I need to go to the store and buy more microwaveable churros :).

careship

StevenT said:
Maybe I have a stupid sense of humour but I like that joke :lol: :lol:. Oh man, that one cracked me up. All of this churro talk reminds me I need to go to the store and buy more microwaveable churros :).

I knew I liked you...we have the same sick sense of humor....LOL

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
time for an ever-so-timely update on the churro stand rehab

The Frontierland Churro Wagon refurbishment, scheduled to take place on June 29, 30 and July 1, 2004, has been cancelled.

yensidtlaw1969

captainbuzzy said:
I heard that the next theme park based movie was going to be a comedy about the churro wagon. Ben Stiller is set to play the CM / Churromaster and Drew Berrymore is set to play his love interest. Its a funny story about love and churros.

:D

Just trying to aid in the persuit of 6 pages for churros
That SERIOUSLY is a good idea. Ya know what? We should meet at the Churro Stand on one of the days of the Official Meet. Someone could bring their video camera and we make movie magic! I don't know about Ben Stiller though, I don't think he's free that week. Ashton Kutcher is though. :lol: LOL

I was serious about the meet movie though. :lookaroun

BwanaBob

charoindex2.jpg

Ooops!.....wrong spelling.

:D

StevenT

This is from another thread and I thought it needed re-quoted (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=41120).
wannab @dis said:
Just a word of caution RnRJoe, all the above posts that you created could be considered spamming the forum. Some of the moderators could take offense and suspend your account.

It's really for everyone's good since most people don't want to scan through a bunch of meaningless posts when reading a topic that may interest them.

Anyway, let me say "Welcome to the boards!" :wave:
Not to be mean bu this is the second time I've seen a page full of consecutive posts by you RnRJoe. I suggest that you only post again after someone else posts, unless you have something really important to say.

JJHale

It is my understanding that the Churro Stand attraction is in now great peril. Seems that this attraction too has lost it's corporate sponsorship. Betty Crocker pulled out at the last moment and Eisner and Sarah Lee haven't spoken for years. Alas, this may be the end of our beloved MK Churro.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom