Important Rehab! Frontierland Churro Wagon!

careship

DisneyInsider said:
5 Pages on Churros...

Not on churros...on the constant degradation of the favorites of WDW. LOL Just kidding....

Come on now...you can't say you aren't the least bit curious about the rehab on the churro cart?

Not everything has to be so serious.....want 100 pages....someone can start arguing about the parks again....LOL

Mad Stitch

I never heard of a Churro until I started reading these boards, and I use to be a CM! After all I have read about them, I have to try them on my next trip.

stitchlvr

My husband wouldn't stop talking about churros until he got one. He would have died if the cart was under refurbishment while we were there. This is a serious matter and should be treated as such. I can't believe you would joke about such a serious issue.

just joking. :hammer:

stitchlvr said:
My husband wouldn't stop talking about churros until he got one. He would have died if the cart was under refurbishment while we were there. This is a serious matter and should be treated as such. I can't believe you would joke about such a serious issue.

just joking. :hammer:

Look who's joking now!

scorp111

Moonshadow1 said:
Does anyone know when the soft openings are going to be.
I hope I get to catch one

SOrry,

Attempting to catch a churro is not recommended unless you are a trained professional and wearing the correct protective gear.....

oven mitts ( the new silicone ones work nicely), apron, safety glasses.... :cool:

lilpatty19

I am sooo in the mood for some churros now...and living in miami they are everywhere ..they even sell them on the streets..so lucky me I won't have to wait till I get to Disney even though its only 2 days away I can't wait! :sohappy:

StevenT

scorp111 said:
SOrry,

Attempting to catch a churro is not recommended unless you are a trained professional and wearing the correct protective gear.....

oven mitts ( the new silicone ones work nicely), apron, safety glasses.... :cool:
But if you are properly trained the benefits are endless. For one you can participate in the new professional sport of Churro Catching which will make it's television debut on ABC to try and raise their ratings.

Number_6

phlydude said:
It's a Chinese sausage that is a bargain as far as park food in Tokyo goes.

Gyoza is not quite a sausage. It's closer to the Peking Ravioli that you can get at Chinese restaurants here, but smaller and a little tastier. It is stuffed with pork, though. I eat them all the time when I go for japanese cuisine.

phlydude

Number_6 said:
Gyoza is not quite a sausage. It's closer to the Peking Ravioli that you can get at Chinese restaurants here, but smaller and a little tastier. It is stuffed with pork, though. I eat them all the time when I go for japanese cuisine.
I stand corrected (although I was only going off of what the Travel Channel told me! :mad: )

Here is a link on how to make your own Gyoza
http://www.japan-guide.com/r/e107.html

Moonshadow1

StevenT said:
But if you are properly trained the benefits are endless. For one you can participate in the new professional sport of Churro Catching which will make it's television debut on ABC to try and raise their ratings.

Well I am a chef does that count as properly trained.
Do you have the number for the show???

captainbuzzy

I heard that the next theme park based movie was going to be a comedy about the churro wagon. Ben Stiller is set to play the CM / Churromaster and Drew Berrymore is set to play his love interest. Its a funny story about love and churros.

:D

Just trying to aid in the persuit of 6 pages for churros

WDWGarden

This Just In...

Sources close to the Churro Wagon are now reporting that the Frontierland Churro Wagon rehab has been Cancelled. Anonymous sources have confirmed that the previously announced rehab has, indeed, been cancelled and Churros will continue to be available. The world rejoices...

That's good! I could just imagine someone sneaking a bunch of them into the MK and selling them....

Man stepping out of the shadows and opening his raincoat..."Psst, hey Mister :lookaroun , wanna buy a churro? Only 10 bucks. No, this is the good stuff man. C'mon 5 bucks then...."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom