Important Rehab! Frontierland Churro Wagon!

Tornado

dammit stop talking about Churros!
I had them for the 1st time on my trip last April, and can't find them anywhere in the Uk.... :mad:

Figment1986

Cannot be hard to find a recipe for them.... their has to be some place with them un UK... or you could just go back to WDW and begg for the recipe.....

WDWFREAK53

*sigh*

More construction walls... :lookaroun

(Pics please!!! I want to see how this disrupts the look and feel of Frontierland)...

Thanks!

BwanaBob

New advertising campaign!!!

showphoto.php

General Grizz

DISNEY BOUGHT CHICK-FIL-A! (I *knew* there was an alternate Fast Food deal ;) )

Also,, is anyone else here pooped because Disney dropped the churro from the kid's meal at the Cantina de San Angel? :( *sniff*

yensidtlaw1969

Eisner will probably make a movie based on it. It will be called "The Fronteirland Churro Wagon". Then, if it's a hit, it will be turned into a Broadway musical and be called "CHURRO!" with an exclamation point.

phlydude

Anyone else have the Spanish book in high school called "Churros y Chocolate"??

UMMMM....CHURROS **wipes the drool from face**

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
If this rehab goes well, I heard that Imagineers want to make a parade surrounding the essence that is the churro wagon. They want to call it "When You Wish Upon A Churro" It will feature children from all walks of life and countries eating their favorite tasty treat and then the parade will end in the new churro gift shop as mentioned above.

I swear!! :kiss: <-- Is this the face of a liar??

Kwit35

You people are all sick! :) But seriously, do we have any idea if the DVD will have deleted scenes or a Directors bite/cut/bite? Will it be out for Christmas? Good stocking stuffers you know.

artvandelay

Poncho1973 said:
My bus driver told me that 100% sure they are extending the monorail to the churro cart in 2006.

I heard the soil in Frontierland is not capable of supporting the footings for the monorail. Possibly a Bus stop instead.

Hawkeye21

No Churros

I know most of u are being sarcastic but i would seriously be upset if I was there in MK and i couldn't have a churro. :cry: That is part of the disney experience for me cause i can't find em here at home :(

Hawkeye

careship

Hawkeye21 said:
I know most of u are being sarcastic but i would seriously be upset if I was there in MK and i couldn't have a churro. :cry: That is part of the disney experience for me cause i can't find em here at home :(

Hawkeye

Please be referred to the above post which clearly states the link for a recipe used for churros. Please get there in a quickly and timely manner and please be sure to take small children firmly by the hand.......

Also....where are the ladder pictures? Can't someone some CM just get in there quickly and get us an update and a projected reopening date. Are they sure they can get a fastpass in close enough proximity? Are we going to have to use 3D glasses to be able to view this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom