Important Rehab! Frontierland Churro Wagon!

Moonshadow1

JJHale said:
It is my understanding that the Churro Stand attraction is in now great peril. Seems that this attraction too has lost it's corporate sponsorship. Betty Crocker pulled out at the last moment and Eisner and Sarah Lee haven't spoken for years. Alas, this may be the end of our beloved MK Churro.

ohh noooo say it is not so
I have planned and waited for the reopening of the Churro Stand and even planned my whole Vacation around it. Its going to be a big let down to the members in our group if That stand is not open!!!! :confused: :veryconfu

StevenT

Moonshadow1 said:
ohh noooo say it is not so
I have planned and waited for the reopening of the Churro Stand and even planned my whole Vacation around it. Its going to be a big let down to the members in our group if That stand is not open!!!! :confused: :veryconfu
:lol: :lol: You are a talented impressionist.

JJHale

Sorry Moonshadow, I'm afraid it is the end of the Churro as we know it. But take heart! I understand (from an unamed source who once new someone who stood next to an Imagineer in the men's room at the MK Train Station) that a new churro based attraction will be built on the same location. Rumor has it the churros will be made in a centrifuge and actually experience several seconds of weightlessness prior to being served. Alas, you wil have to be 48" tall in order to enjoy this new taste treat. :D

StevenT

JJHale said:
Sorry Moonshadow, I'm afraid it is the end of the Churro as we know it. But take heart! I understand (from an unamed source who once new someone who stood next to an Imagineer in the men's room at the MK Train Station) that a new churro based attraction will be built on the same location. Rumor has it the churros will be made in a centrifuge and actually experience several seconds of weightlessness prior to being served. Alas, you wil have to be 48" tall in order to enjoy this new taste treat. :D
I hear going in next to it is also a replica of churro testing facilities which are spread across the country. You will experiance what goes into testing churros to make sure they are ready for the public.

mywifeisaWDWnut

There I was, sitting in my Spanish I class waiting for my turn to properly recite the the infamous "A-E-I-O-U, el burro sabe mas que tu" to impress everyone who didn't think I could speak a lick of spanish. I mean, I've watched Sesame Street since I was five and I knew all about "Peligro" and counting up to 10: Uno, dos, tres.... I AM THE PEPSI GENERATION! I got my MTV, and I knew where you could find a KB Toy Store! But all I could think about was CHURROS! Those sweet, tantilizing sticks of crispy but chewy treats that somehow melts in your mouth thus bringing a wonderful and satisfying calm to every mortal who encounters this sinful delicacy. Many great men have traveled countless miles (or meters if you use the metric system) in search of such great feasts. At one time, the world once thought that Gyoza was the ultimate in great dining...they were WRONG! How can you deny yourself such pleasures in this life? We SHOULD NOT limit our visits to the Sunshine State without a MANDATORY stop at the CHURRO STAND! Of course, if its closed, then you might as well not even go to Disney. Bah, humbug.

stitchlvr

Maybe there's a connection between the recent clearing of land near Toontown and the rehab of the churro stand...or with the 20KLUTS being cleared, maybe the churro stand will be turned into the ultimate churro experience...an E-ride for sure!

Can't you just picture it? A roller coaster type ride, that looks like you are sliding through a giant churro....and instead of getting sprayed with water, you are dusted with that wonderful cinnamon and sugar mixture.

and of course it would end with the churro giftshop, as mentioned before. :slurp:

StevenT

stitchlvr said:
Maybe there's a connection between the recent clearing of land near Toontown and the rehab of the churro stand...or with the 20KLUTS being cleared, maybe the churro stand will be turned into the ultimate churro experience...an E-ride for sure!

Can't you just picture it? A roller coaster type ride, that looks like you are sliding through a giant churro....and instead of getting sprayed with water, you are dusted with that wonderful cinnamon and sugar mixture.

and of course it would end with the churro giftshop, as mentioned before. :slurp:
You ride in a coaster car shaped like a churro where you will launch 0-60 in 2.8 seconds while listening to Mariachi music. Oh and free samples. :lol:

barnum42

ogryn said:
I guess I'm gonna go against the grain here, but cinnamon = :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :fork:
I bet you are glad that it does not crop up in British grub. I only ever encounter it in America.

ogryn

barnum42 said:
I bet you are glad that it does not crop up in British grub. I only ever encounter it in America.

At West Quay Shopping Centre in Southampton, there is a Cinnabon Food Outlet. The entire ground floor stinks of it :hurl:

barnum42

ogryn said:
At West Quay Shopping Centre in Southampton, there is a Cinnabon Food Outlet. The entire ground floor stinks of it :hurl:
Someone tried to open a generic version in Bristol. I think the owner had the same opinion of cinnamon as you because the buns tasted of nothing, not the slightest hint on cinnamon. Needless to say it went bust.

scorp111

ogryn said:

The memories of West Quay....

I personally was very very happy when they opened that Cinnabon....

was a taste of North America... when we lived there...

But Back to Churros......

Tigsmom never had one.. and I never had one at wdw...

lilpatty19

hey I just got back from disney..and on friday I had a churro and it was good but nothing compared to the miami churros...so if you're ever in the heighbor hood try some lol :slurp:

Number_6

The latest report I've heard(from a friend whose cousin knows a guy, who heard some talking at the TTC about it) that Disney is going to set up a meet and greet next to the Churro wagon in order to introduce their newest, and tastiest, characters... Cid and Charo Churro!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom