Important Rehab! Frontierland Churro Wagon!

StevenT

Number_6 said:
The latest report I've heard(from a friend whose cousin knows a guy, who heard some talking at the TTC about it) that Disney is going to set up a meet and greet next to the Churro wagon in order to introduce their newest, and tastiest, characters... Cid and Charo Churro!!
:sohappy: I'll have to buy another autograph book! :lol:

StevenT

disneydummy125 said:
I think that Disney is gonna pull a gas price thing and double their price. :drevil:
I was suprised to see that in June, for the first time ever, gas was cheaper on property than at home. I have a feeling if they have not already, prices will get higher at Disney.

mywifeisaWDWnut

Perhaps it was the great Robert Frost who said it best:

Some say the need of fire,
Some say Coke with ice.
From what I've tasted of a Churro,
I hold with cinnamon spice.
But if I had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of Disney,
To say that for the reconstruction of the stand,
Is also great
And would suffice.

StevenT said:
I was suprised to see that in June, for the first time ever, gas was cheaper on property than at home. I have a feeling if they have not already, prices will get higher at Disney.

Same here. It's at least $2.00 a gallon for the lowest quality of gas.

On a side note, I see you're in Ft.Myers. I was just in Naples & Marco Island this past weekend. :wave:

NeedABreak

They can never change the Churro stand! It must remain the same forever!

If Walt knew they were trying to change it he would roll over in his grave. This is further eveidence that Eiesner needs to be thrown out on his butt. Long live the classic Churro Waggon ::hammer::

NeedABreak

Oh and BTW I would just like to nominate this thread for Greatest Forum Thread involving mexican desserts EVER!!!

This is why I am proud to be a member of these forums! keep it going, almost o ten pages.

Number_6

I hear that part of the reason they didn't fire Eisner is because part of his contract stated if he is terminated prior to the end of his contract, that he gets the Churro Wagon as part of his severance package, and the board just didn't feel it would be right to deprive the guests of their churros.

StevenT

NeedABreak said:
Oh and BTW I would just like to nominate this thread for Greatest Forum Thread involving mexican desserts EVER!!!

This is why I am proud to be a member of these forums! keep it going, almost o ten pages.
We are now proud to celebrate the 10th page anniversary of the churro thread. :).

Becky

Just make believe you're a tiny little Churro reaching up to meet your need. With the right amount of water and the right amount of flour...

Tomorrow's Churro, tomorrow's Churro, building a whole new...

That's our daughter Judy, send a city girl to college and she ends up in the desert making Churro's...

Long before the old model Churro...making memories by the light of the clay oven.

Farewell Nova Churro...play it Jamie

Becky

barnum42 said:
Free samples? Are we going to get an Ice Station Churro?

Yea, Ice Station Churro. Thank you.

Put it at Studios as I can not find Churros there off season. The Back Lot Express stopped selling them (even during the season) and the place by the HISTAK playground is not open off season.

Beverly and Churros, I'd think I died and went to heaven :cool: :wave: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom