Imagineering Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

Daveeeeed

iYo también! ¿Aprendiste en la escuela o en casa?

How about Spanglish? That is truly the greatest (worst) "language" of all time. I never knew till like middle school Ok was not a word in Spanish :hilarious: Furthermore I don't know what sabanas are in English. Nor can I bring my self to say guayaba and robitussin in English.

iEso no es verdad! iSoy cubano!

iVamos a hacerlo ahora!

Pobre space :p;):D
Haha en la casa, mis abuelos son de Colombia!
For @spacemt354 that's why I chose Colombia for Epcot.:D

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
In case anyone is curious, I'm pretty sure I nailed the exam that I was supposed to be studying for last night instead of coming up with toy story stuff haha. only four more weeks this semester. Then only two more semesters to go till I graduate. Then another two years to get my masters. Then hopefully I'll be able to Imagineer for real instead of just armchair style!!

spacemt354

Chili's
LOL, I guess I missed the last one too. :hilarious: But here is the Toy Story one!

ESCAPE FROM AL'S TOY BARN
(DARK RIDE)

al-s-toy-barn-charater-greet-big.jpg

Set five years before the events of Toy Story 3, Slinky Dog toys have been discontinued, and they are now known as a collector's item. Andy has gone shopping for new toys at Al's Toy barn, and he brought some of his favorite toys along with him, causing Al to notice the Slinky Dog toy, which Andy has placed in his cart along with his other toys. Al has one of his employees distract Andy, while he grabs Slinky out of the cart, causing Woody and Buzz to have to search Al's Toy Barn for where Al has put Slinky. Join Woody and Buzz in Barbie's convertible as you race around Al's Toy Barn to find Slinky before Andy notices that his toys have gone missing. During the holidays, the extra twist is that these events take place on Black Friday, making it all the more difficult for Woody and Buzz to find Slinky due to the crowds.
tumblr_nasxpzjYnY1rcb0d2o1_500.jpg

And to keep with the theme of the land, Al's Toy Barn is really a play set in Andy's back yard. As you exit the ride, you are directed to the meet and greet that every rider gets to visit, where you can meet Woody, Buzz, Barbie, and Slinky. After this, you can shop for souvenirs in a shop that looks just like Al's Toy Barn from the movie, but in reality it is a play set in Andy's backyard.
Great first imagineering concept! :)

spacemt354

Chili's
In case anyone is curious, I'm pretty sure I nailed the exam that I was supposed to be studying for last night instead of coming up with toy story stuff haha. only four more weeks this semester. Then only two more semesters to go till I graduate. Then another two years to get my masters. Then hopefully I'll be able to Imagineer for real instead of just armchair style!!
Glad you seem confident!

And nice! hope it all works out, this i guess is good practice for the creative portion! :D:p

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Magic Feather

Woody's Roundup Adventure!
This all new adventure in Toy Story Land at Hong Kong Disneyland will truly bring guests childhood imaginations, and dreams to life. First, guests approach a cardboard village, featuring a sherriff's office to the left (where guests can meet Woody and occasionally Bullseye and Jessie) And straight ahead is the bank, where guests enter and then board their stagecoach out back, behind the bank (really indoors).
image.jpeg
Then, guests stage coaches depart for a rootin tootin adventure, first passing a train robbery that woody heroically stops, although, you notice that all characters are being held by hands, and are being voiced by children, hence adding to the realism scenario, which leads you through various scenes. Later on, in an epic climax, you escape a cave that had Jessie avalanched in with a TNT explosion, before bidding a final goodbye to the characters.
image.jpeg
During the holidays, Sherrif Woody delivers toys to all of the woodland creatures in the town, before he is trapped in a mine and blasts his way out. During Halloween, the town is haunted, and Woody has to fix everything that the ghosts are doing.

Daveeeeed

One Sentence Competition: Season 2 - Episode 4
WHAT IF?

You are entering another dimension.
To all that join this competition: welcome. This is a grand competition. Here, you will encounter obstacles and boundaries, but you will overcome them. The One Sentence Competition Episode 4 is dedicated to the simple ideas, the dreamers, and the change that you yourself will imagine.

This time you’ll replace many your childhood memories, but you will do this along with an overlay for a holiday. As the theme will be “What If.” In other words, what if something iconic and beloved Vanishes, and all memory with it. Because of that, you must create something else in its place.

For folks that haven’t heard, the One Sentence Competition is quick, easy and fun. In its fourth episode and second season, it is sure to be a blast! This competition does not have eliminations and instead is score based. Using Gold, Silver, and Bronze. Each round you will write 1-5 sentences, can add up to two photos, and up to 2 additional sentences briefly describing a holiday overlay of the attraction. Each round, the holiday overlay will be your choice!

This is all set in the present day, so nothing from the past can be replaced. This competition extends farther than Walt Disney World and will go to all Disney Resorts in the world.

If you’re new, come and join us, it’s a laidback and non-time-consuming competition.

Now with all of this, if you should decide to join us, there’s room for a thousand. Any volunteers? Final arrangements may be made by saying “I’m in” below.

This Episode will officially depart November 1st. One bonus challenge will be a warm up beforehand but have no bearing on the actual competition. The first bonus will be below this post along with its due date.

I hope you decide to join us! Thank you, and have fun!

Maybe you'd like to join?
@SorcererMC ?

The Excavator

As a friendly reminder for some of you who did not post last round, which is perfectly okay! Just making sure you didn't forget:)
@Poe Dameron
@Angels and Disney's
@unkadug
So sorry, here's my post.

Andy's Bedroom
latest

Similar to it's a small world, except in a dark ride, you will go around Andy's Room meeting all of the characters in Andy's Room in their locations around the room. You've got a Friend in me will play throughout and like Toy Story Midway Mania, there will be interactive elements throughout the room. There won't be shooter elements, but like the old Soarin' queue, there will be motion sensors and the audio animatronics will interact with you.

For the holiday season, the puppy the Andy gets for Christmas will have a scene at the end of the attraction emulating the end of the first film.

spacemt354

Chili's
The ever-imaginative Walt Disney Company is getting ahead of the curve on a budding trend in America - bringing the family pet along with the rest of the gang on vacation! Whether you are bringing Fido in the car or taking Fluffy on Amtrak, both your two and four-legged little ones will love the economically-priced Disney Feet & Paws Resort, located just up the road from Disney's Polynesian Resort.

Designed with linoleum flooring and sound-proof walls - plus those famous Disney details like built-in scratch pads, and beds with a solid base (so little travelers can't hide under there when it's time to go - even pets don't want to leave Walt Disney World) and a gift shop with pet food, toys and treats, one building is themed based on the 101 Dalmations animated film (currently celebrating its 10 year anniversary) and the other building is themed to the recently released and very successful Aristocats.

While the upright members of the family are off to the parks, you can leave your pets safely in Disney's on-site kennels and even sign them up for walks, baths, and playtime with other pets, led by qualified trainers and loving pet-sitters. Pick them up on your way back to your room, and feel right at home as you rest easy with your entire clan intact.
I remember I really enjoyed your Feet and Paws Resort before, I have an extra special place for it now...

The last few days I've been pressed for time on here, because we have a new member of the family!

Meet Jarvis - our 2 year old German Shepard!

He's such a good dog:angelic: - I'd like to take him to the Feet and Paws Resort now:D

Daveeeeed

I remember I really enjoyed your Feet and Paws Resort before, I have an extra special place for it now...

The last few days I've been pressed for time on here, because we have a new member of the family!

Meet Jarvis - our 2 year old German Shepard!

He's such a good dog:angelic: - I'd like to take him to the Feet and Paws Resort now:D
Awwww!!! Beautiful dog!! Congrats! And Jarvis is a good name haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom