I'm guilty of...

Goofy316

Playing the soundtrack for "Finding Nemo The Musical" in my car over and over. My kids dont even want to see the show anymore.

"In the big blue world" - how do you not love that show.

fractal

Cranking "Illuminations" in my car.

and when I want to just chill out I listen to my newly aquired "Animal Kingdom" CD.

Crockett

Banned
-Hearing something that reminds me of Epcot anytime I listen to instrumental music.

-Rooting for the Anaheim Angels back in the day, just because they were owned by Disney.

-Always having something WDW-related as my screensaver/wallpaper.

-Getting offended when I heard someone praise a Dreamworks (a.k.a. The "D" cuss word) animated feature.

-Watching WDW/Disneyland on-ride videos on YouTube to help pass the time between trips.

-Often using references to Disney animated films when teaching U.S. Lit.

-Having more than 7 framed WDW pics in our home.

-Having a Xmas tree every year which is decked-out only to Disney.

-Reading these boards constantly...getting homesick for WDW.

-Responding to threads like this...getting even more homesick for WDW. :(

diddy_mouse

- Saying "Hey, you know what we'd be doing if we were at Disney right now?"

- Having a moment when I walk into my apartment building and it smells like the lobby for the Wilderness Lodge.

- Using WDW music as my travelling music when on a long car ride.

- If it's a really nice morning it is typically referred to as a "Disney morning"

- Looking through my box of mementos on a weekly basis, not to mention my photo albums. Just love reliving those moments!

MIKETFROMRI

Im guilty of lots of these same things. I am always saying to my wife on those beautiful summer mornings " Its going to be a disney morning"

Im guilty of constantly going to the box I keep and will look at the collection of disney room keys I have since 1985!!!!!...each one brings back a memory. They used to be resort themed but last 10 years or so they are the samne every year.

I am guilty of planning our summer trip starting 12 months in advance and changing the plans every day

I am guilty of comparing every fireworks we see to Disney and even though they are usually beautiful saying " Yeh but its not Disney!"

mcstensrud

I am guilty of obsessing about the weather starting at least a month before We go.
Also guilty of eating off property or at DTD.(not a big fan of Disney Dining)
And Pool Hopping.:lookaroun mostly at DVC Resorts.

UberPlannerMom

I am guilty of finding hidden Mickey's wherever I go. I do it so often that my 6 year old gets really excited when he finds a hidden mickey before I do! It used to make my husband sigh, now it makes him smile!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom