I'm guilty of...

NewfieFan

Original Poster
I'm guilty of blasting the Festival of the Lion King soundtrack in the car and singing along to the top of my lungs.

You go...

draybook

I'm guilty of using Fastpasses beyond the 1 hour window and we'll be doing t again over the next two weeks...... :eek:

minnie2000

Pointing out anything vaguely like a hidden mickey (when not at WDW) and saying to my husband, 'Ooh look, a hidden mickey, it's a sign, we must book another Disney trip!'.

Now my children are doing it too! :ROFLOL:

harveyt0206

Spending wayyyyyy too much money on Disney merchandise to add to my already ridiculous collection. Just can't help myself.

powlessfamily4

Playing Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and Lion King soundtracks in my office at work. I am also guilty of defending my choice of music! :)

beckyj3266

Pointing out anything vaguely like a hidden mickey (when not at WDW) and saying to my husband, 'Ooh look, a hidden mickey, it's a sign, we must book another Disney trip!'.

Now my children are doing it too! :ROFLOL:

My DD4 does the same thing! It drives my husband crazy but I think it's adorable! LOL We're planning to surprise her and her sister (DD2) with a trip in January as a Christmas present. We're going to put hidden Mickey's on their presents with clues.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Referring to the basement level of our school as "the utilidors." I love the confused looks I get from the students and other teachers.

Also, at the end of the last day of every school year, I tell my class of 5th graders (because they move up to middle school, so I won't see them around the halls) to "take the dream with you, wherever you may go!"

MissingDisney

Sitting in my office listening to Illuminations, actually starting to cry, being moved by that certain part in the music and remembering what my kids faces look like watching the fireworks/laser show being so grateful I can take them to Disney and be planning more trips. Excuse me for a moment, I need tissue.....

Walt Disney1955

Always talking to my wife about the next Disney trip. Or picking another trip to compensate for us not going to Disney. She goes along with it (and loves WDW by the way) but I take it to new heights. I have this dream of taking a trip to Orlando for a long weekend, that's it. Fly there and fly back. I talk about it a lot.

foreverbelle

Planning a trip out for a long weekend while at work. 'Booking' a room and the flights, everyting. Then pretending that we will actually be making it happen. Even if we know its not quite possible.

But I swear one day, we will do the just get up and go for a long weekend trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom