IllumiNations

SirNim

IlluminationsPromoTicket2.gif

majorrfb

IllumiNations-Disney's BEST presentation

Cool ^

Happy 20th Anniversary IllumiNations!

Each and every time we travel to WDW, we absolutely must see IllumiNations at least two times during our weeks stay. The show is vibrant, exciting, colorful, moving and down right breath taking. A first class presentation and a wonderful experience.:sohappy:

imamouse

Wow - this is hard to fathom - IllumiNations is 20 years young! This awesome show won a Golden Ticket award in 2007.

IllumiNations is our family's favorite nighttime fireworks spectacular. Happy 20th and many, many more!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Remember folks, todays birthday is the original IllumiNations - not Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.

Infact, IllumiNations was an updated version of Laserphonic Fantasy which premiered in 1984.

Since the 1988 version we`ve also had IllumiNations 25A and B - a radically different show to both the original and RoE (technically we also had C but that`s another story)

hpyhnt 1000

Ah, truly one of the best shows ever. Personally, I think RoE is superior to the other versions, but I'm biased since I was too young to see or remember the previous versions. :animwink:

Happy 20th! :sohappy:

jt04

Yes, Happy 20th!......................................so isn't it about time for a new show already???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom