Trip Report I'll stop the World and Melt with you.

_DSC4851-X3.jpg

It's been two years since my family and I visited WDW. Two long years. Thankfully, my son Sterg and I got a three day Disney fix last summer at Disneyland.

Curiously, this trip report is being written at a time when a lot of negative Disney vibe is emanating from other regions of WDWMagic - as it was two years ago. The Doom & Gloom is running free and wild. I'm just thankful I stayed clear of most of it before our trip because I may have cancelled what turned out to be an amazing time. It is also fortunate that we got this trip in because from the sound of things there may not be a WDW to go to in a few years.

To be truthful, some things that Disney has done has me scratching my head; but this is neither the time nor place to discuss it. Putting that aside - let's get on with the trip report!

We left on Sunday July 21st. Maybe the longest day of my life. The night before, my oldest daughter Alex went to see Taylor Swift in Philadelphia ( about 50 miles away ) and due to a long rain delay she didn't make it home until 2 am. This meant that she would not go to sleep since we were being picked up at 3 am for the drive to Philly airport for our 6 am flight. At least we were supposed to be picked up at 3am.

Here is my Mom ( Yia-Yia )and my youngest daughter Antonia ( Toni ) up and ready at 3 in the morning waiting for our ride. Yia-Yia ( grandmother in Greek ) is 77 years old and joining us for the first time on a Disney adventure. Toni is now almost 12 and the little Yorki-poo in the front is Prince. Prince is short for Prince Charming ( named by Toni ).

_DSC4415%20-%20Copy-X3.jpg

When the driver didn't show up by 3:15 I started to worry. I called the limo company at the same time he called me to tell me he was lost. I reeled him in and we were on our way by 3:30. The drive down was nerve wracking as I kept watching the clock and praying for no delays. That is until our driver eased my tension by telling us his son works for Disney and he goes down to the World 4 or 5 times a year. The resulting Disney conversation lasted until we hit the airport around 4:30.

More tension as we went through security. My carry on was stopped in the machine and I was pulled aside. I had put a container of Vitamin C powder in my bag that garnered some attention. Of course, my Mom came over as I was being held and my bag inspected.

"Why didn't you put that in your suitcase, Christo?" she said to me in her Greek accented voice.

"Mom, please go wait over there" I responded.

"No, I want to see what they are doing" Then she followed with this one for the TSA officer.

"It's not drugs, my son doesn't do cocaine!"

OK, I thought. I'm definitely going to be held in some prison cell for the next week.

After the chemical test proved my Mother correct, I was allowed to go on my way. We had time to grab coffee and some food and make it on the Southwest plane to Orlando. A plane full of smiling happy faces! Including these;

This is my wife Val ( not the biggest of Disney fans ), with Yia-Yia in the middle and Alex by the window.

_DSC4425-X2.jpg

On the other side was yours truly sporting a Hawaiian shirt ( since we were staying at the Poly ), Toni and Sterg.

_DSC4426-L.jpg

Before we knew it we were up in the clouds...

_DSC4417-X3.jpg

Last edited:

Mollie_Minnie

Thank you so much for that magical report! I had so much fun following it. I hate that feeling when you know you have to leave but you don't want to. You really captured wonderfull memories in your pictures. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Cris, so funny every trip to Disney I say we are riding the WDW Railroad at Mk and never do!!! 16 trips later we still havent! :( This May I swear I am making the time to ride it!

Wow! Can't believe that, no rides on the RR?!?! Maybe try and use it like we have during the last decade as we aged, a shuttle train. As the trip goes on and our feet tire, come in MK board train, get off Frontier. Done, want to go to Fantasyland or Tomorrowland, hop on again and get off at either. Also a great way to exit the park from just about any land especially during parade time.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thank you for such an entertaining trip report, and I'm sad it's come to an end. I really looked forward to reading each new installment.

So glad you came home with a snazzy new shirt—you'll be the envy of all your friends! Lastly, I'd like to give credit to your wonderful family for beings such good sports by letting you take so many fun pictures of them, not to mention your great commentary on the family's activities! Best wishes to you and your family, and thanks again for sharing such an outstanding visual, interesting, and upbeat TR.

Tigger19

Aw it's over :( I had a blast reading this report and I hope you will have another one soon! Thanks for keeping me entertained for the past couple of weeks :)

LuvsTheMouse

I am sad to see its done. I loved reading it, it was just like we were there with you. Loved all the pictures.
Now awaiting your next trip report. Thanks for taking us all along :D

ml123_9

Another great TR!!! Please tell us that you booked a bounceback while you were there. If not, maybe you could write some reports on everday life. You have a gift of drawing the readers in with your writing and plussing it with you photography. Definately looking forward to another trip. Thank you

DisneyMorgan

Great trip report! I can't wait until I can take my daughter to WDW (were hoping for Nov '16, she will be 4, well almost 5 and it'll be around me and the hubs' 5th wedding anniversary- plus the whole fam would go too :eek:)

Anyway!

Your pictures are just absolutely fantastic! Your son is hilarious! Your family is beautiful! Your mom kind of reminds me of my Namaw, she's 100% Japanese with a thick accent and she's pretty funny! Also all the quotes you put from your mom, I also totally read them in my mind with a Greek accent:D All part of the fun! Thank you for writing such a great report!

lbrad

Had a great time reading your TR!!!
You have a beautiful family :happy:
Thank You for bringing us along ... can't wait till your next trip!!!

mousefreak

Thank you for taking us along on your family's journey to WDW. You and Val are blessed with 3 beautiful kids. Glad to see that your mom had a good time. Oh, the part at the end with her wanting to share her beer with Alex is too funny! You helped make our weeks of waiting for our trip go by so quickly. Thanks for that!

fractal

Original Poster
I have loved reading your report and am sad that it is ending. Thank you for all the time and work you have put into it. It is appreciated. :) Still looking forward to Splash Mountain!

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for following along!

As a Disneyland native, Toni wanting to sit with Alex seemed odd until I remembered that WDW's Splash is two-per-row.

Yes, took some getting used to last year when we went to DL.

Good Splash pics. The photo of the line just blows my mind. Our early Sept. trip, as mentioned in my trip report, had no lines and Spash was walk on, no lines, no stopping, just straight to our seats on the ride. Wow are we spoiled by no lines or what? The truth is though, if we had been blessed with children, lines would be a non issue, as we would be counting our blessings while in line. So lines with family is a blessing. Now I am a little concerned about two in your party skipping Splash for shopping.

Yes - you are spoiled and yes I appreciate the perspective. :) My wallet was also concerned about the shopping.

OMG! I started your TR because your family was at the POLY about the same time we were in July/Aug, although we started at BWI for 8 days then last 5 days at POLY...Now I am up to page 25 and it's like 2 hours later, I have gotten absolutely NOTHING done today!!! Had I know idea I would stay so ABSORBED!
Your family is beautiful and hilarious, the photography out of this world and the account of your adventures totally engaging!
I'm sure if I were on my desktop instead of this little notebook, the reading would go a little faster, the notebook takes it time to display the pics but they are totally worth NOT missing.
So ready for our next visit and I have actually written some notes of things to look for that I had never noticed based on your photos!

I hope you enjoyed the Poly as much as I did! Sorry for keeping you away from work. :D Thanks and I'm ready for another visit!

Cris, so funny every trip to Disney I say we are riding the WDW Railroad at Mk and never do!!! 16 trips later we still havent! :( This May I swear I am making the time to ride it!

I know! You see and you say, have to ride that this trip, but first I need to ride 12 other rides; then you forget about it. I hope you end the streak this May!

You brought back the feeling of a last day for sure. No matter what you do that little thought of it being the end of your trip still lingers. Seize the day!

Thanks Lupe - yeah, it's always creeping inside your head.

I'm so sad your trip report is winding down. Between the amazing pics, everything with the kids, and Yia-Yia... wow, just awesome! I actually had a dream the other night that we all went out for Greek food together...Yia-Yia was the star of the show and Sterg was cracking up all of the kids :) Hey, it's much better than accident related dreams. Still can't wait to read what's left to come!

Thanks. Now that's pretty funny; Yia-Yia and Sterg would likely fill that role!:D Now I have more time to read other reports, including yours!

Thanks @fractal for taking us on such a wonderful trip! It was the best report by far! :)

Thanks much for reading along!

fractal

Original Poster
Fantastic trip report! The end of trip reports are always so sad

Thanks! Almost as sad as the end of trips - well maybe not that sad. :D

Great report Chris!
Captioning the guys charging up with Ya Ya. "Holy 5h!+ is that Magnum PI taking our photo?"

Thanks!

OK - that was one of my favorite shows! Now if I could just grow a mustache, drop about 40lbs and buy a red Ferrari 308...

Absolutely awesome report, Chris! Loved every minute of it.

Thanks! Enjoy your trip, can't wait to hear about it!

Aww, it's over :( Loved all your pics, you have an amazing family!

Thank you! I'm glad you stuck with me to the end!

Love the contrast between the lady behind you and Toni and her daugher! She's petrified and the little girl is loving it!

Lol! noticed that two. The poor kid looks like she's crushed but still smiling.

Wow.. This TR was just FAN-TAS-TIC !I'm secretly hoping you and your lovely family won't wait another 2 years to go on another WDW trip :D ! This was a very lovely TR. Thank you very much !

Thanks Laurenciaa! Someday would like to get over and check out your part of the world - in the meantime I'll just keep drinking the beer. :D

Thank you for the awesome TR! Can't wait for you to have another one to write!!

Thanks so much!

Ack! Chris! What an ending!!! I love that the kdis played with the camera and you took pics all the way to the bitter end.

The WoD shirt is cool. I don't care what anyone says. Check out eBay for the highly-collectible Reyn Spooner's. The Pixar ones are my fav's. I used to have a small collection of Reyn Spooner Margaritaville shirts. Sold 'em several years ago for a niiiiiice profit. What can I say? I'm a collector. ;)

Yia-Yia is awesome. The laws where y'all live must be similar to Texas where underage kids can't be served but parents can give their kids a drink in public. When we got married I was still underage and I remember being impressed when we came to Texas I could drink in restaurants if Tracey bought and handed me the drinks. :p

You did a fantastic job with your trip report beginning to end. Told an amazing tale. Ups, downs, twists, turns, it was all fun all the way through. Thanks so much for the fantastic adventure. And thanks a billion times over for the help with camera and LR. Best bunch of advice I ever got!

Give my bestest to Val and fam! Ready to see y'all rockin' the Disney ship in the nearer than later future!

Thanks Kelly! I did want to get in some pictures. :D

I'll have to look into Reyn Spooners. I do love that shirt - it is so comfy. I have a few other hawaiian shirts but nothing really collectible. I wore it a couple times back home and each time Val just looks at me "Really?" lol!

Yia-Yia had a great time. Because I've been busy with the report I haven't actually printed out any pictures, which she keeps clamoring for. Growing up, my parents allowed us to have a bit of wine or beer at the table when we were around 15,16. Honestly, I didn't really take them up on it. Until I went to college, it was the only time I did drink while a teenager. Alcohol was never a thing I wanted to do to feel "grown up" or to "rebel/be cool" - partly because I could have it at the dinner table.

Thanks again - reading some of the older great reports ( including several of yours ) inspired me. I hope thing keep going well with the camera - looks like you are on the right track ( better than I was when I started ). Just keep taking pictures and experimenting.

will do, likewise, and I feel a cruise may be in our future!

Thank you so much for that magical report! I had so much fun following it. I hate that feeling when you know you have to leave but you don't want to. You really captured wonderfull memories in your pictures. :)

Thanks for following along Mollie! :)

Wow! Can't believe that, no rides on the RR?!?! Maybe try and use it like we have during the last decade as we aged, a shuttle train. As the trip goes on and our feet tire, come in MK board train, get off Frontier. Done, want to go to Fantasyland or Tomorrowland, hop on again and get off at either. Also a great way to exit the park from just about any land especially during parade time.

Good advise! Now I just have to follow it. :)

Thank you for such an entertaining trip report, and I'm sad it's come to an end. I really looked forward to reading each new installment.

So glad you came home with a snazzy new shirt—you'll be the envy of all your friends! Lastly, I'd like to give credit to your wonderful family for beings such good sports by letting you take so many fun pictures of them, not to mention your great commentary on the family's activities! Best wishes to you and your family, and thanks again for sharing such an outstanding visual, interesting, and upbeat TR.

Thank you MinnieM! I don't know about being the envy, but I love it ( so does Yia-Yia :D ). I will pass on that credit, I kept telling them "Someday you'll thank me" :hilarious: Thanks again for reading along!

Aw it's over :( I had a blast reading this report and I hope you will have another one soon! Thanks for keeping me entertained for the past couple of weeks :)

Thanks Tigger! I appreciated all of your replies along the way!

I am sad to see its done. I loved reading it, it was just like we were there with you. Loved all the pictures.
Now awaiting your next trip report. Thanks for taking us all along :D

Thanks for following along!

Really enjoyed the trip report, especially the photos. Yours was one that, as I read along, I became fully invested in the adventure. So much, in fact, that I'm feeling my own post-trip blues . . .

Thanks Steve-B! Lol, sorry to put you in the blues! Thanks for reading!

Hurry up and take another trip! Loved reading your guys trip to DLR and now this one.

Lol! Thanks RandomPrincess! I do appreciate all the replies and "likes"!

Another great TR!!! Please tell us that you booked a bounceback while you were there. If not, maybe you could write some reports on everday life. You have a gift of drawing the readers in with your writing and plussing it with you photography. Definately looking forward to another trip. Thank you

Wish I did book a bounceback! Thanks for the compliment! I've been thinking of a blog with stories and pictures. o_O I appreciate you reading along!

Great trip report! I can't wait until I can take my daughter to WDW (were hoping for Nov '16, she will be 4, well almost 5 and it'll be around me and the hubs' 5th wedding anniversary- plus the whole fam would go too :eek:)

Anyway!

Your pictures are just absolutely fantastic! Your son is hilarious! Your family is beautiful! Your mom kind of reminds me of my Namaw, she's 100% Japanese with a thick accent and she's pretty funny! Also all the quotes you put from your mom, I also totally read them in my mind with a Greek accent:D All part of the fun! Thank you for writing such a great report!

Thank you Morgan! That would be a good age to go. Sterg was about the same age on his first trip - he doesn't remember much, but he remembers having a great time and learning to love WDW. I'm sure you can relate through your Namaw. We need more "old school' in this world. Thanks for reading along!

Had a great time reading your TR!!!
You have a beautiful family :happy:
Thank You for bringing us along ... can't wait till your next trip!!!

Thanks for reading through another of my reports! :D

Thank you for taking us along on your family's journey to WDW. You and Val are blessed with 3 beautiful kids. Glad to see that your mom had a good time. Oh, the part at the end with her wanting to share her beer with Alex is too funny! You helped make our weeks of waiting for our trip go by so quickly. Thanks for that!

Thanks Dennis - have an awesome trip and take plenty of pictures! :D

Gojira ゴジラ

Gorgeous shirt :)

BTW I really love the way you storytell, from the start to the very end. I love how you take the audience on a story journey to understand what "Sto Kalo" means, so when you end the trip report with it, we understand.

I love how you close the trip report too. A lot of the trip report I read, end abruptly. But you keep telling the story until the very end. The closing shot with Yia Yia raise the glass, is a perfect shot to end it.

What a GREAT trip report :) I thoroughly enjoy it!

Are you a writer by any chance? :)

fractal

Original Poster
Gorgeous shirt :)

BTW I really love the way you storytell, from the start to the very end. I love how you take the audience on a story journey to understand what "Sto Kalo" means, so when you end the trip report with it, we understand.

I love how you close the trip report too. A lot of the trip report I read, end abruptly. But you keep telling the story until the very end. The closing shot with Yia Yia raise the glass, is a perfect shot to end it.

What a GREAT trip report :) I thoroughly enjoy it!

Are you a writer by any chance? :)

Thanks EpicMickey! I appreciate the compliments. I am not a "writer", but I do enjoy reading and writing.

fractal

Original Poster
Final Thoughts

It's now been 3 months since our trip ( hard to believe ) so before I officially ended this report I wanted to give some final thoughts and comments. Hopefully it will be helpful to someone in planning a future trip. I know it will help me as I did go back to my previous TR (and reading other TRs) before planning this one.

Resort

The obvious place to start, considering this was our first time staying at the Poly. Having stayed at the Beach Club ( and BCvillas ) the previous two trips, the comparison was inevitable. The kids especially were comparing throughout the trip, which may have been a bit unfair for the Poly as we all loved the BC. Nevertheless, here are my thoughts.

Many people love the Great Ceremonial House, maybe because of tradition (which I appreciate) or fond memories or the "scent", but I was slightly let down. The water effects are pretty neat I guess, but I've seen Marriots with trees and streams and bridges running throughout the atrium so I was not blown away. As I said before, the feel was very much "Brady Bunch" era - which isn't surprising considering when it was built. There is a distinct scent to the GCH - I grew to like it in a strange way, but could not figure out what it really was. It's a dark environment - the stone floors, the decor, the woodwork are all dark; vs. the Beach Club which is bright and airy. Lobby/atrium advantage goes to Beach Club.

As for restaurants - I think Poly wins easily, even if I add in Yachtman's from the Yacht Club. Ohana's and Kona are almost must do restaurants and to have them right next to each other is amazing. Beach Club also suffers from not having a full QS spot. Their "Marketplace" is far below "Captain Cooks" ( where you can even get a Dole whip! ). Beaches and Cream at the BC not to be overlooked, but overall the Poly wins in my opinion. One caveat however, from the Beach Club one can walk over to the Boardwalk to experience Kouzzina, Flying Fish and other spots AND one can walk into Epcot for all the restaurants in World Showcase. If you expand the offerings to walking distance ( and throw in the Grand Floridian restaurants in favor of the Poly) it is a much more even match - I'm inclined to give BC a strong edge under that criteria.

Shops in the Poly are a definite advantage over BC. Val agreed with that.

The Poly grounds are also better, in fact they may be the best of any Disney resort. The tropical foliage, the real tiki lamps, the beach looking into 7 seas lagoon and the Magic Kingdom - very special stuff. I think the BC grounds are very nice, down well and beautiful it's own way, but the Poly is gorgeous.

The Rooms themselves are a toss up. Poly rooms are slightly bigger and I liked the new decor, but I love the BC decor. Again, for me bright and airy wins out over darker. The BC rooms also felt more "luxurious" for some reason. The bathrooms at the Poly were nice and big with double sinks, but small things were annoying like the illogical placement of hooks. The longhouses themselves do feel dated - the entrance doors and elevators have seen better days and dare I say feel "rundown". That's a word one should never have to use when describing a Disney Deluxe resort. Poly for being bigger, BC for the decor and "feel" means draw for me. If it were just Val and I, Beach Club would win.

Now to the Pool. The answer is obvious since Storm Along Bay is the best pool at any Disney Resort. It is an E-ticket attraction in it's own right that you can spend the entire day in. My kids went down the Pirate "jib" slide more times than I wanted to count. The sand bottom is wonderful, the sinking sand area is cool (when working), you have a lazy river area, and great spot on the Yacht Club side which is literally a zero entry beach in the pool where smaller children can build sand castles right at the pool's edge. The depth of the pool reaches 7 feet ( I believe ) at some spots. Bridges, waterfalls, a windmill and plenty of nooks and crannies make this an amazing pool. There are also several hot tubs a step or two away. The Poly pool does have it's own highlights - the volcano is pretty cool ( but does not erupt ) and the slide inside the volcano is fast and fun. You always have a view of the castle and the surrounding tropical theme is beautiful, but the pool itself is small and the deepest part is only 4 feet. It many ways it felt like a big kiddie pool. Amazingly there are no hot tubs. (SAB) also had a much better staging area for the afternoon pool games - my kids always participated in them ( even as teenagers ) and they always had good numbers. Not so at the Poly - I barely noticed the activities there and was only a handful of kids; none of which were mine. I never expected the Poly pool to be on par with StormalongBay (SAB) but it was overall a let down. This was my kids biggest complaint - they really missed the BC pool.

Activities have to give to Poly because of your ability to take out the SeaRacers and pontoon boat and explore Seven Seas and Bay Lake.

Cost - Both are crazy and Poly is more. We all know that when staying at a Disney resort, you are paying for more than the room. One can get a similar type room at other hotels for a fraction of the cost. You are also paying for free Disney transportation (and other fringe benefits) and most of all; location, location, location. From my room, I can walk 100 yards to a boat launch or monorail that will have me at the front gate of Magic Kingdom in 15 minutes or so. That is an awesome perk. From the BC, you can count on an hour from the time you leave your room, to the bus stop, to waiting for the bus, to getting dropped off 100 yards away from the front gate. If you spend most of your time at Magic Kingdom, a monorail resort is a wonderful place to stay. If however you enjoy Epcot and DHS just as much, being able to walk to both from the Beach Club ( or short boat ride ) is also appealing. On this trip we spent the least amount of time at Epcot than any other trip and I did miss it. Again, the cost for both resorts (even with 30% off) is nutty until you consider everything ( maybe still nutty ). For me, the extra cost of Poly wasn't worth it over BC, only because we spend time at all of the parks.

I'm so happy we stayed at the Poly, just to get a different feel. I would also love to stay at AKL, WL and GF someday. Having said that, if I had to choose between the Poly and the Beach Club for a next visit, it would be Beach Club. Sorry Poly fans. :)

Dining

I'm not going to rehash here what I wrote in the TR but I did leave this trip with a different feeling for the 2 credit restaurants. Citricos was a fabulous meal...BUT, I don't know if I would go back for two credits. Just consider the price difference and comparisons. At Kouzzina the typical meal was around $30. At Citricos is was $40-$45. That to me seems about right. 15-25% more, even 30-40% more seems right for a "Signature" restaurant, but giving up 2 credits vs 1 means the restaurant has to be twice as good which I didn't feel it. We ate at California Grill and Flying Fish last time and while we loved them, again didn't feel it worth a 100% markup over other places. This will probably sound funny, but I did feel using 2 credits for Hoop-de-doo-review was worth it because you got a show/entertainment with your meal of fried chicken and ribs ( plus endless beer and wine ). Next trip, I am considering dropping the meal plan and paying out of pocket. We may end up eating dinner a few nights at QS spots and on other nights go to a Signature restaurant.

Parks - Again, from reading the boards leading up to the trip, I was expecting the parks to look beaten up and rundown. The reality was completely different. I found them all to be in wonderful shape with no signs of an impending WDW apocalypse. It was nice to see the mostly done new Fantasyland, I would love to go back for the 7Dwarfs Mine. We are ready for something new, however. The recent news regarding Avatarland getting closer to reality is encouraging as are the rumors of a expanded StarWars area at DHS. I want more - i want to see what Disney can do in this decade and I want to be amazed by it. The last time I was truly amazed was riding EE in 2007 with the Yeti working. That was amazing! I want to feel that again.

Yia-Yia and Crew. My first trip to WDW was with my parents and my sister in 1976. It was one of the fondest memories of my life. It was our only "real" vacation as a family - we ran a restaurant as a family business and it was never easy to get away. Being able to take my mother back with us was a real treat - I wish my Father was still around but I'm sure he was smiling somewhere while we were down there. My sister took him to WDW with my Mom a few years back before he passed and he loved it. My Mom had a great time and she was amazed at this World as much as I am. I came to realize more than ever that WDW is truly a place for ages 0 to 100.

Photography

About a year ago i purchased my new camera, a Sony NEX-7. I couldn't wait to bring it to this trip. I had many pictures I wanted to take in my mind before the trip - but didn't get most of them. I did however get many shots I never planned for. The big advantage of this camera is its small size and weight. It's very easy to carry around - I took mostly hand held shots while keeping up with the pace of my kids. This was very important for me and for them. It didn't slow us down much and I was very happy with the results. I loved using my 50mm lens and my fisheye especially. Last trip I only used the big zoom 18-200, which this time I used it only on the safari ( one time ). WDW is just an amazing place for any photographer - so many endless opportunities. This has become a more important part of my trip since photography has became a hobby of mine. I could see myself doing a trip just for photography. One final thought on this subject. Seeing the amazing pictures and reports here when I first joined this site back in 2009, really inspired me to get into photography. I also learned much from the photographers on this site. The photography section down below is a great place to get those juices flowing.

Well that's it ( I promise ). My 2013 trip report is now officially complete. Thanks again all for following along, reading, commenting and "liking". It was a pleasure doing this but I'm now eager to read other reports...until our next trip.

_DSC4858-XL.jpg

Last edited:

mishel635

I'm so sad that your trip report is over!!! I have loved following along with your hysterical family and seeing your amazing photos! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
I have to ask- I noticed Alex had a W & J tshirt on. Our friends brother is a teacher and coach there. Does Alex go there? Such a small world!!!! :)

DisneyBergh

Another Fractal TR done :(. I may have to re-read this one in a couple months just to get me by!
I enjoy reading TR's but there are few (if any) I like reading more than yours. Its like reading a good short story. You have a way with storytelling that draws us in and your photography only helps move the story all the more.
Excellent job with the TR and I look forward to another installment, perhaps next year?? (I'd send you cash to help pay for another trip, but I kinda have to save it for my own!!)

I enjoyed this trip report so much ...I recently came back from WDW with 3 kids aged 24,19 and 15. I was so amazed at the many emotions that you wrote about that I had also. Many people asked why I was continuing to bring the kids to Disney as they felt they were "too old" but I loved the time I got to be with them both individually and as a family. We had a wonderful time and despite a few flared tempers (very short lived) it was a beautiful memory maker. You have a wonderful storytelling ability and your photos were breathtaking. Thanks so much...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom