if you would pick

hmmm which month is the month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chrononymous

That's a toss up between Oct and Dec...but I went with December.

Why? Because I'm from the frozen Midwest, and in December there is nothing better than wearing a coat to the airport, and feeling the warm humid sun when I get to Orlando!

Also...the Christmas decorations! I love hopping to resorts anyway, and the themed decorations make this extra keen!

Early Dec has few crowds, and easy walk-ons, and I have rarely needed reservations to eat when and where I pleased.

(October is cool too...especially for Halloween)

I picked October...halloween time is fabulous! the weather is good and the crowds are not bad at all. We also go in May..beautiful weather and again, low crowds. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays tho, disney or no disney.
We are gonna go this december, so ask me in january and I may have a new favorite!

SAV

May for us. As many have said...Great weather, low crowds, alot of the topiaries are up and blooming.

I haven't been in December, but that would probably be amazing.

Like Chrono said it has to be wonderful leaving the frigid midwest and getting off the plane in sunny Florida. Hopefully we'll find out one year.

MomofKatie

October was a fantastic time and I loved the Halloween decorations that were everywhere. I have now been in Jan,Feb,March,April,July,Aug,Oct,and November and October was just so right,with January a close 2nd.

ITA! October is best, with January being a close 2nd. We have been in Jan, Feb, Mar, May, July, Oct, and Nov.

LoriMistress

I've been to WDW in November and December. I love going during both times, but if I had to choose, I would say December, because I've noticed the weather is a tad nicer.

DisneyPrincess5

We go in January which is really nice, but if I had my choice without school or work interfering, I'd say November or October.
it seems like a great time to go...not too hot or cool and right before the holiday season!

mickey7879

I picked December. We like to go the 1st 2 weeks of December. Love all the Christmas decorations out, not as hot and hardly any crowds. Have also been in May and the Flower Festival is just so beautiful! But it was a little too hot for me. Looking forward to our upcoming trip in September to check out the Food and Wine Festival. That that I'll be drinking (I don't drink anyway, but will also be 7 months pregnant!).

miles1

I voted for February because we live in New England. Along about Mid-Feburary is when the winter weather is at its worst and the season starts to feel like it will never end. I'm sure Floridians will think that their weather is lousy in Feburary too, but when you're coming from single digit temperatures and 12 or more inches of snow on the ground that won't melt, 65 or even 50 degrees seems like heaven. A mid winter trip to WDW always brightens my mood and helps me survive the rest of the winter with my sanity.

Cinderella1976

I voted for December!! :xmas: We have been going to WDW the first week of December for the past 4 years and in my opinion, it is the best time of year to go. The crowds are pretty light (at least that has been my experience, compared to the summer months), the weather is nice, all the holiday decorations are up, we love going to MVMCP, and we also celebrate my birthday (12/10) and my daughter's (12/11) when we are there!! Although, next year I am considering going in October because I would really like to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and see the fall decorations.

mickey7879

I voted for February because we live in New England. Along about Mid-Feburary is when the winter weather is at its worst and the season starts to feel like it will never end. I'm sure Floridians will think that their weather is lousy in Feburary too, but when you're coming from single digit temperatures and 12 or more inches of snow on the ground that won't melt, 65 or even 50 degrees seems like heaven. A mid winter trip to WDW always brightens my mood and helps me survive the rest of the winter with my sanity.

I totally understand what you are saying!!!! In APRIL:eek: 2008 we still had tons of snow and kept getting snowstorms. DH came home from work on a Thursday and said that's it, book us a trip to Disney! We were in Disney a week later! Shortest trip we've ever planned....even harder since we had a 6 month old as well!

We've gone at the end of Jan/begining of Feb and also end of Feb/Begining of March a few times and it sure does help the "winter blues"!

disfan411

I said March only because i have gone in march 3 years in a row for spring break and when I went there were no crowds and I had a great time. A few chilly morning for me at least but I like it then.
I would like to go during the other times to see Disney during halloween and christmas.

foreverbelle

Thus far, I have been in May,June and August. And because I have enjoyed the weather, the time of the year and etc. I will chose May. Of course next year I am going in February and July so ask me then and it could all be different!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom