if you were to name one attraction

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Sorry.....I am cheesy I guess....or maybe just whimpy!!!:ROFLOL: I would say It's a small world or I L>O>V>E the Lion King show!!!!!

Actually, I could do FOTLK again and again as well, but we're kind of limited to 4 or 5 times a day. :lol: On our last trip we did IASW several times in a row for my daughter and then we ate lunch at Pinnochio's Village Haus. The whole family (especially the kids) were having a great time waving at people on IASW until someone decided to give my four year old the finger. I wanted to wait for him at the exit, but my calmer, wiser, better half calmed me down.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It USED to be Haunted Mansion... probably still is. Every time I get off that ride, I could just turn around and hop back on. It always seems to end so quickly. I wish I could walk through it and look at every little detail. The pepper's ghost scene alone is worth a good while to look at ( I always end up pointing stuff out to the person who sits next to me).
I so agree with you.

I'd love to be able to walk the track at my own speed to just take in and savor every detail of the Haunted Mansion.

Kerby626

Jungle Cruise.....Last time we were at WDW we got stuck on POTC for over an hour. At least I'd be on the water, and have plenty of folks to talk to.

camithepirate

Pirates of the Caribbean :cool:

Im the annoying one who sits in the back of your boat, singing the song softly to myself the whole ride. :ROFLOL:
That ride never gets old. Esspecially if you get a good group of people to ride with you. (who dont take pictures!!!)

Pluto'sGrl

My DH would say EE, Philharmagic, or TGMR .
I say...HM, POTC, Dinosaur, and BTM.
I guess I can't narrow it down to one choice. :shrug:

WDWFigment

If I were to name one attraction, I would name it "Mustard-Tart Duck Widget Express by Tom". That name has always cracked me up!!!

gettingsmaller

I can't imagine riding any "rough" or high-G rides all day long...
I love Space Mountain, BTMRR, Tower of Terror, Everest, etc., but I would think I'd be sick or just plain exhausted after riding too many times in a row...

So, I'd have to go for an easy-going ride... something like Living with the Land, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Buzz, TTA... NOT IASM. It seems long to me just riding it ONCE!

cococola44

Original Poster
Jungle Cruise.....Last time we were at WDW we got stuck on POTC for over an hour. At least I'd be on the water, and have plenty of folks to talk to.

I remember when i was in the back with my friar tuck body on and all the sudden this guest comes out and i threw on my head ...i was like..."run!" so many people on the parade route getting costumes on were under cover. Potc had to evacuate through the back because the ride shut down. It was SOOO close.

loweyan

I would have to say Soarin :)

Even taking a nap on soarin with the artificial breeze would be nice, get off, pop over to the food court for a cookie, get back on :)

But Wedway (it will always be wedway! Viva la Wedway) or pirates would be a close thirdcond (second+third)

For those would say Tower of Terror though, During the passholder 13th anniversary event, my friends and I had the bright idea of riding it 13 times in a row. I have a pretty strong stomach, but after the 10th ride, well.... I was feeling a bit like a milkshake! But after ride 11 it was ok again lol. Sadly number 11 was our last ride and we didn't make our goal, but the cast was certainly trying to help. They even assigned us a cast member to take us directly from the unload back up to load without having to wait in the queue. again.

Whee-Haw!
Marcus

Scooter

If I could bring a lunch and some drinks, I could ride Living With The Land all day.

I especially like the beginning scenes with the rainforests, and the plains and the dessert, and the farm scene, but the scientific aspects of this attraction are enjoyable as well.

cococola44

Original Poster
If I could bring a lunch and some drinks, I could ride Living With The Land all day.

I especially like the beginning scenes with the rainforests, and the plains and the dessert, and the farm scene, but the scientific aspects of this attraction are enjoyable as well.
and the gllimpses of the garden grill rest.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom