If you were a castmember...

phlydude

brkgnews said:
By the way -- remember the old EPCOT Center commercial? How cool would it have been to be the Mickey standing on top of Spaceship Earth waving to a helicopter camera?

I remember that commercial! It's the earliest one I can remember. I always thought it would be cool to stand on top of SSE like that. :D

Disneygrl36

I have always dreamed of being a "face" character. I think it would be great to be able to talk to the kids in character & see their eyes light up. It would be great fun to be in the parades & shows too!! :)

Shellybelle

I would definitely love to work at the Haunted Mansion, especially during MNSSHP. My DH would love to work as Buzz at the Toy Barn because he wants to stand in one place near something shaded.

kellydisney

I am a former CP and I worked merchandise in Liberty Square. I got to work the Haunted Mansion cart and wear the outfit in the heat! It wasn't fun and the little white hat hair piece is a pain, but it was so much fun pretending to be evil!!! :fork: I got to scare a bunch of kids and they loved playing along. So I guess if I were in a park I would choose Haunted Mansion. But the most fun thing to do and the best way to get a nice tan is working as a slide operator in BB or Typhoon! Those friends had the most fun on the CP!

TheDisneyGirl02

I already had my dream job...being a character greeter...

However, my true dream job would be to be Chip and Dale's Best Friend! I think that would be so much fun!

TheDisneyGirl02

SpenceMan01

If I had to work in the park (which is something I've thought about a lot), I'd have to go with the following (in no particular order):
HM (of course)
Splash Mtn.
Great Movie Ride Tour Guide
Monorail Pilot (those things got AC, right?)
Backstage Tour Guide

A little OT, but what I really want to do is get a job in Imagineering creating the ride control systems (I am a Computer Science Major). I love programming and I LOVE rides/attractions. I think it would be so cool merge those two things together. I am planning on sending my resume in to WDI in Glendale for an internship next summer. Hopefully all goes well!!
(I like using parentheses)

Expo_Seeker40

I'd love working at Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, Spaceship Earth, but it would depend on where I would work at the ride. If they ever brought back the "Earth Station" I would want to be one of those Cast Memebers that the guest could talk to via touch tone screen.

I would also like to work on the carousel of progress. I would feel great working on that ride, and on my break would take a literal spin on the ride. The gal who was in the theater when I went was a sweat heart. :D She got the whole audience clapping and singing to some kid who was celebrating their birthday at WDW. Those are the Cast Memebers we need! None of the "whoa on your left in a shark, real life plastic shark, wow, be sure to see our shocking gift shop." LMAO what "strong-bad" said on the jungle cruise spoof. Something like "please leave all belongings under your seat and exit through the boat to your left." :sohappy: :king:

BigNorm

I'm dying to be a Haunted Mansion CM. It's by far my favourite Disney attraction. I'd also like to be a Jungle Cruise skipper and a Tomorrowland CM; however, I don't know where I'd wanna work in Tomorrowland...maybe the TTA or Stitch's Great Escape when it opens.

FatBoy976

Aside from being an Imagineer?

I've wanted to drive the monorail since I was a little kid. Now I think it would be cool to do maintenance on any one of the roller coasters, especially SM or BTMRR. I just love behind the scenes stuff along with taking things apart and putting them back together.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i would have to say any of the, no particular order..............

SM
SSE
EE (one day, lol)
LS as a diver

because i would want to see all the behind the scenes stuff on all listed.

the only places i wouldnt want to work because id fall asleep (torchure).......

hall of presidents
UoE

SIR90210

I would LOVE to be the guy on the tram who ammoumces everywhere you are, like the Minnie Lot, etc. I can jus imagine... "When we reach our destination, the Transportation and Ticket Center, we will still be a mile and a half from the Magic Kingdom front gate. I hope you're all wearing comfortable shoes!"

Pippa

MsSnuzi said:
As a studio owner/dance teacher, I would love to choreograph for the shows in the park. One of my past students is a choreographer in AK and she absolutely loves it. She's been there for many years and hopes to retire from there.
Any job would be great, not sure I would do well with the food & beverage area though. I'd make a lousy waitress - spilling drinks on the guests, I shutter to think about it.
Guess I should stick to dancing!

Me too! I own a school and would luuurrrve to choreograph and/or dance in their shows, alternatively I would love to be a CM at the Adventurers Club.

wannabeBelle

I would love to be a Tour Guide on any of the backstage tours
Guest relations would be cool as well
And becuase I think I can sell anyone on a Disney trip, certainly CRO!!!! "Thank you for calling Disney my name is Belle how can I help you?"
I can so see that!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom