If you were a castmember...

dzne4eva

I'd like to be a tour guide, passing on my oodles of useless knowledge :p

It would also be fun to work at ToT, RnRC, or the popular HM.

I would either like to be a character, or a CM who helps people especially disabled children with making their dreams come true. I think that is the essence of Walt Disney World is all about.

If I had to work at an attraction, I would love to work at Pirates!

DisneySaint

I would either like to be a character, or a CM who helps people especially disabled children with making their dreams come true. I think that is the essence of Walt Disney World is all about.

If I had to work at an attraction, I would love to work at Pirates!

Wow - total bump of a 4 year old thread! :hammer:

Craig & Lisa

One of two, a HM butler at the doors, or the elavator guy on TOT just as he asks if anyone wants to get off as I close the doors, HE HE HE HA HA HA!!!!!

WDWMUPPET

I would really like to be one of those people at DHS who teach the classes on how to draw different characters....if I could actually draw.
Or I would work anywhere in DHS.

hollywood<3

Great movie ride. Any speaking part. I already know the whole script. Don't worry I'm totes not obsessed with that ride. :lookaroun

If not that:
-Tower of Terror
-Star Tours attendant. (they let you walk around with a lghtsaber!!:sohappy:)
-Jedi Master in the Training Academy
-Princess's best friend.

KaliSplash

Well, assuming I didn't say something different four years ago (I didn't go back and look), in theory, I would like to work at Missions:Space, since a trip to Mars would be one of the things I'd most like to do.
However, I do understand there are certain drawbacks to working at this attraction :hurl:
Therefore, Something where I could talk and preferably ad lib. Jungle Cruise, Living with the Land (oops, can't do that), Great Movie Ride (maybe they'd let me talk), Safari Driver

LoriMistress

There would be several jobs I wouldn't mind doing:

1. Dream Squad--The idea of giving dreams away every day can make any person feel special.
  2. HM--Too much fun to mess with people.
  3. JC--It would be intersting to go off script.
  4. Princess--Belle or Snow White.

mpoppins217

I have always wanted to be a face character, preferably Belle. If not, though, I would love to be in attractions. And I can't say I would be too picky, almost anywhere and I would be happy. But my top choices would be Splash, Pirates, HM, or ToT.

Heck, any job there would be a dream for most of us I'm sure!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
If I were a CM, my dream position would be any one where I hand in my 2 weeks notice and get another job :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom