If you were a castmember...

kcw

The "Leader" in Festival of the Lion King (I don't know how to spell Keeomi)

Kiume :wave: - totally not even important, but I'm the girl that fixes people when they're speaking and make grammatical errors... and so since you mentioned you didn't know how... that was an open invitation! haha

If I were a CM, my dream position would be any one where I hand in my 2 weeks notice and get another job :D

*sigh* the eternal pessimist...

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I would actually like to work at its a small world. And may be a little strange but one of the people that sweep up the streets at the parks. Then I could walk around a little and have a little enjoyment of the parks. But I'm sure I wouldn't like to clean up some of the messes I might find......

cococola44

I've always wanted to be a ToT Bellhop, acting creepy is always fun!

It is actually not too bad. I knew someone who worked up there and they said that actually the circulation/ventilation was not good. it was cooler normally then the outside but normally it just was so stuffy that you began to feel heavy.

cococola44

I have always wanted to be a face character, preferably Belle. If not, though, I would love to be in attractions. And I can't say I would be too picky, almost anywhere and I would be happy. But my top choices would be Splash, Pirates, HM, or ToT.

Heck, any job there would be a dream for most of us I'm sure!

Majority of Pirates operations members were swing members that one day you worked something else in adventureland and then the next day out in the sun with aladin's flight. Pirates can be fun, however.

cococola44

I think it'd be really cool to be a face character.... sign some autographs, be in the parade... it'd just be the greatest!

And the auditions take time. I had to audition in Philly. The rehersals were a lot of fun. Meet and greet characters...eh they had their moments. I loved it and sometimes i didn't. I did however LOVE the parades. That is what I did often. I just didn't like the people who would try to feel me up in the costum.:rolleyes:

col

mine would be to work in guest relations or city hall in MK. i would love seeing the castle nearly everyday or to be someone who is with the characters as there signing peoples autographs -i would love to see kids faces when they meet there favourite characters.

cococola44

mine would be to work in guest relations or city hall in MK. i would love seeing the castle nearly everyday or to be someone who is with the characters as there signing peoples autographs -i would love to see kids faces when they meet there favourite characters.

Then you would work as a character greeter

you would see just that

belle15

The Disney job I want more than anything is to play Belle in the DHS stage show.
When I do the College program in a few years [hopefully], I would probably like to work at one of the rides. Doesn't matter where, but hopefully in the Magic Kingdom. I don't think I could do ToT or HM because I'd laugh too much and wouldn't keep a straight face.

BSikor

As a past CM from Land boats at Epcot, I must say I would always like to pilot the monorail or the Friendship Boats.

ms7479a

I would like to be one of the tour guides for the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I'm a history major so it would be a good way to combine my love of history with my love of Disney.

PrincessMiko

Ever since the first time I saw the show, I have wanted to be Belle in the MGM...err...DHS stage show. I also think it would be fun to be one of those random people in the parades, you know the ones, riding the bikes, or dancing in crazy prarie costumes.

I guess I'll jump on the HM train as well. I'm such a normally reserved type personality in my normal day to day interactions, that to be able to ham it up as so whacko housekeeper would be so much fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom