If you were a castmember...

OliveMcFly

My dream job would be either driving the monorail or playing a princess...although I'm not sure I can get away with that. LOL Maybe Pochahontas.

Kadee

Being that I am a science teacher (and LOVE :) what I do), my dream job would be either in the hydroponics section of The Land or working with the manatees or dolphins (or any other animals) in The Living Seas. I am actually thinking about "going for it" once my daughter graduates high school in 3 years.

disneymoc

I'd like to be the guy that fills in for the animatronics when they are in rehab or not working. People would look at me and say -- "Look how lifelike." :)

barnum42

Possibly...
Character greeter
Tiger or Gorilla keeper
The "Leader" in Festival of the Lion King (I don't know how to spell Keeomi)
Guano Joe

Wilt Dasney

disneymoc said:
I'd like to be the guy that fills in for the animatronics when they are in rehab or not working. People would look at me and say -- "Look how lifelike." :)

"Mommy, why did President Cleveland just fall and say a dirty word?" :lookaroun

mandib

I'd love to work in Customer service or something where it wouldn't be monotonaus (sp?) I just love to be able to talk with the guests. And I'm a princess already so I always could fill in. :)

egionet

Almost everyone who has responded has either mentioned entertainment or attractions ( btw just finished my cp in Fantasyland attractions). We seemed to have forgotten all of the other roles within Disney. What about merchandise, food and bev, hospitality, custodial, housekeeping, recreation, etc?

Although my dream job would be in entertainment as the Snow Queen. She is by far the best.

Kadee

Kadee said:
Being that I am a science teacher (and LOVE :) what I do), my dream job would be either in the hydroponics section of The Land or working with the manatees or dolphins (or any other animals) in The Living Seas. I am actually thinking about "going for it" once my daughter graduates high school in 3 years.
OOHHHH!!! Changed my mind!!!! I wanna be Disney's offical photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...so I didn't really change my mind...I WANT TO IT ALL!!!!

barnum42

Kadee said:
OOHHHH!!! Changed my mind!!!! I wanna be Disney's offical photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As long as it's not one of those pushy sods that try the big sell on you as you are stolling down Main Street USA or headed to the Tree of Life.

Kadee

barnum42 said:
As long as it's not one of those pushy sods that try the big sell on you as you are stolling down Main Street USA or headed to the Tree of Life.
No....:) , But I do like that they do that...It's the only time I get to be in a picture while we are at WDW. We buy them everytime. I want to be the one who gets the shots for the website, brochures, travel guides, etc. Wouldn't that be great? I mean, the whole world (almost) would see your pictures!

Wilt Dasney

Working at Tower on my CP was fun...but I always wanted to pick up a shift at HM, and never did.

However, there's no frontline CM job I'd like to do day in and day out (unless I could get paid to nap on SSE and TTA).

Cri-Kee

I think I did have a great job at WDW (WDW college program). I worked at the Crystal Palace and Coke Corner, ( now Casey's Corner I think). It was a great job because every night I would see Spectro Magic, the fireworks, and the Castel as well. I would also get to work with Guests all day and roam around the Tunnels all night, sortof. I loved just watching how the whole park operated as one to make a guest's stay so wonderful. just watching how everything fit together to make the place a magical one was amazing. A freind of mine got to work as a greeter for the HM, for one day, I wish I would have taken that opportunity when I had it, it would be the best job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom