If you hate the hat at DHS, now is the time to say something.

Fizbain32

We just returned from the World on 9/12. It looks like their answer to the Hat issue was to leave the HSM3 stage up 24/7 so it blocks both the hat and the theater. We were there from 9/2-9/12 and it was in the way everyday we visited

WDWmazprty

We just returned from the World on 9/12. It looks like their answer to the Hat issue was to leave the HSM3 stage up 24/7 so it blocks both the hat and the theater. We were there from 9/2-9/12 and it was in the way everyday we visited

Yay! something even worse in its place! :lookaroun

Scooter

But they took the wand down, and people were still going to Epcot. There are probably few things at any park that, by themselves, that would keep people away, and yet unpopular things do get changed sometimes. Maybe they don't change because they are unpopular, but they change nonetheless. I don't think we necessarily have to wait for the Studios to be empty with guests outside the gates with "Move the Hat!" signs before the hat is moved.

Do you honestly think they took the wand down because of people complaining in Disney Forums? I'm thinking it came down because Seimens told them.."We don't like the wand...take it down or we won't sponser the attraction"
Money talks...Forum post BS walks:lol:

imagineer boy

I guess that is where your opinion goes too huh? Have fun whining like a child and being in the VERY SMALL MINORITY....

God i love how big of hypocrites guys like you are....so sad

Oh give it a rest already. We all know perfectly well you're WondersofLife under a new user name. WondersofLife suddenly stops posting and you join and start calling for the heads of everyone who got in an argument with the past incarnation. Real smooth on keeping your cover huh?

And some members apolagized! Move on.

The more you post like this the more evident it is that you truly are a 12 year old girl.

Mansion Butler

Please prove otherwise? Because if you honestly think that 50 people online is the VAST MAJORITY then you are sadder than i think.....
Oh dear, the point seems to have completely flown over your head.

I love it here, you have reasonable folks then you have people like Mansion Butler who honestly thinks that the majority of WDW visitors HATE the hat..........................so sad.
I do? There's a cool quote function on this board. Please quote the post where I said that.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Guess we have a genuine challenge for the JT look at me award.
weeboogie.gif

Mansion Butler

Oh give it a rest already. We all know perfectly well you're WondersofLife under a new user name. WondersofLife suddenly stops posting and you join and start calling for the heads of everyone who got in an argument with the past incarnation. Real smooth on keeping your cover huh?
I assumed it's Disneydevil. He posts exactly like DD with the same opinions, and DD quit/was banned right before PFTW appeared.

Maybe all three are the same person! WondersofLife didn't seem like a belligerent jerk, though. Just a misguided youth.

inluvwithbeast

So, I came on here to see how a thread simply talking about an article in which we could express our disapproval for the hat came to have some many posts. I simply clicked on "Last Page" to see the most recent discussion.

00755_1-derail082306-dw.jpg

inluvwithbeast

PixarfortheWin why do you attack when you reply to a post ?

Those are cute...

troll_2.jpg

I think this more accurately describes a troll.
Although, I'm not saying the poster is one. I've chosen NOT to read the argument so I wouldn't know. Lol.

Anyway................
The hat. I would love for them to remove it. I've never actually been to the park without it. BUT, obviously I don't make the decisions and somebody with important pants in WDW has some good reason as to not remove it. If they asked for my opinion, I'd tell them I'd like it gone. But they don't, so there's really nothing I can do about it. Just accept it and move on with my life. There are other things to protest and stamp my feet about. Like over-priced M&Gs. :p

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I love the logic here:

If you want the hat to be removed you are in the majority and your opinion is valid....

If you want the hat to stay you are:
A)A troll
B)In the minority
c)Stupid
D)A 12 year old pretending to be someone else
E)All of the above

If you said E that is correct.....

I'll take the bullet on this one.........

Actually, people here don't care if you want the hat to stay; that's your opinion. But when you threaten to see members banned for a disagreement that didn't involve you in the first place and then do nothing but argue with everyone else, a troll you will be called.

inluvwithbeast

I want it to stay because it looks fantastic at night, it is great to see it while walking down Hollywood Blvd, it is a great photo op, it is a true ICON for the park, etc. I dont have an emotional connection to GMR since i am not a giant fan of the ride so i dont mind that it is blocking the theater(i do love the look of the theater especially at night)

THAT, right there, will in no way get you called a troll. That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Sure, you post that and people will start debating with you. They may try and draw you onto their side, and you'll try and draw them onto your side. But when you start down-talking, name calling, and just bashing in general, well that's when the... fun... begins. Not saying you started this bash-fest, but I'll let you know that the best way NOT to get called a troll is to not respond to agitators. And if you're the one agitating-- well you see how derailed this thread is. No one appreciates that. What we do appreciate is good ol' debate. :wave:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
So wait a certain member is allowed to break the rules and attack people...but because you agree with him he is allowed to stay but if someone calls him out for being the hypocrite and troll that he is that makes that person a troll....do you know what logic is?

He made a comment about one person, for which he apologized. And by the way, that person was NOT you...

Now you're just arguing (with everyone) for its own sake. And yes, that's a characteristic of a troll. As is constantly insulting people.

And threatening to get them banned.......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom