If you hate the hat at DHS, now is the time to say something.

Monorail Blue

To me, the hat is the icon of the park, so I think it should stay. And for those of you saying it should/could be moved, where? I can't really think of anywhere... :shrug:
And for some reason I can view the last 2 pages of this thread

MarkTwain

To me, the hat is the icon of the park, so I think it should stay. And for those of you saying it should/could be moved, where? I can't really think of anywhere... :shrug:
And for some reason I can view the last 2 pages of this thread

I'm an advocate of moving the hat to be the icon of the Art of Animation Resort. It would fit perfectly with the resort's theme and all other "giant object" icons there. Then Disney can make either the theater or a relocated Earful Tower the new DHS icon.

And that last 2 pages thing has irked me every since I joined. :lol: What's up with that exactly?

mickeysaver

Original Poster
It's kind of funny that "mickeysaver" started this thread about killing Mickey's hat - kinda ironic.

Your definitely not a saver!

LMAO....:ROFLOL: MickeySaver was the spam gathering email box that I created way back in 2001 so that all of the Rewards program stuff, find a deal on this and that stuff, and basic info about WDW could have a home outside of my "real" personal email box.

I would save Mickey in a heartbeat, but his BAH at DHS, not so much.

HMF

LMAO....:ROFLOL: MickeySaver was the spam gathering email box that I created way back in 2001 so that all of the Rewards program stuff, find a deal on this and that stuff, and basic info about WDW could have a home outside of my "real" personal email box.

I would save Mickey in a heartbeat, but his BAH at DHS, not so much.
The Hat goes against "Mickeys Ten Commandments".

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
ONE: 'You shall have no other animated characters before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a copy witten image--any likeness of anything that is in Disneys intellectual property portfolio, or that is in the vaguely similar or of poor quality, or that is in the shops under the brand name.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of Disney in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Extra magic hours, and to plan accordingly.'

FIVE: 'Honour the Park icons and ignore large hats, hands and cakes.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder, unless its music and your tween employed by Disney.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery with Screenworks output.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not covet discounts, its like stealing.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor, unless you are pointing out how bad Universal Parks really are.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your Universal Resort; you shall not covet your Universal Characters, nor his state of the art attractions, nor horror nights, nor his Ogre, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's successful portfolio.'

JustInTime

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a copy witten image--any likeness of anything that is in Disneys intellectual property portfolio, or that is in the vaguely similar or of poor quality, or that is in the shops under the brand name.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder, unless its music and your tween employed by Disney.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor, unless you are pointing out how bad Universal Parks really are.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your Universal Resort; you shall not covet your Universal Characters, nor his state of the art attractions, nor horror nights, nor his Ogre, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's successful portfolio.'

Ok. You win. :king:

PixarfortheWin

About Number Ten, the only thing to covet about Universal is their horror nights, the Ogre and Donkey suck and they have no reason to covet that.

_Scar

mickeyrant1.jpg

Disco Yeti

About Number Ten, the only thing to covet about Universal is their horror nights, the Ogre and Donkey suck and they have no reason to covet that.

I dunno. I'm hearing good things about the Wacky Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter World Land. Apparently even the shops there are cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom