If you had to close 3 attraction

DDuckFan130

Hadn't seen this thread before :hammer:

Mine would be

1)Lights, Motor, Action
2)Backlot Tour
3)Festival of the Lion King (yes I really dislike this show...too bad :p)

mask2343

The_Don_Justin said:
Are you kidding me!?! Wow. Thats all I can say.

1) Sounds Dangerous: what a horrible idea this was
2) Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Replace this fast!
3) Pirates of the Caribbean (JK! I bet everyone out there just flipped!!Ha)

ok real number 3) Stitches Great Escape: I mean come on, do I even need to explain this?
I figured the "traditionalists" would flame me for my list (Carousel, Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise) but I have to say...."Live in the now". Walt's vision can be expanded. It doesn't have to be stagnant. I'm sure he'd be up for a redesign on the Carousel of Progress. For the general public (which I consider myself although I have a an annual pass), these rides are pretty lame. I haven't been on Stitch yet so I can't comment, but I think Buzz is the best ride in MK now...fun for all ages. In order to compete with other theme parks, these old rides need an update or a replacement. (Oh, and the updated Tiki room was still lame.)

SirGoofy

1-Stitch's Great Escape. the only Disney attraction that I truely can't stand.
2-It's a Small World. Yea, Yea it's a classic, I know. I just don't like it.
3-Sounds Dangerous. It's not that bad of a show, but it takes up a lot of space.

SirGoofy

mask2343 said:
I figured the "traditionalists" would flame me for my list (Carousel, Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise) but I have to say...."Live in the now". Walt's vision can be expanded. It doesn't have to be stagnant. I'm sure he'd be up for a redesign on the Carousel of Progress. For the general public (which I consider myself although I have a an annual pass), these rides are pretty lame. I haven't been on Stitch yet so I can't comment, but I think Buzz is the best ride in MK now...fun for all ages. In order to compete with other theme parks, these old rides need an update or a replacement. (Oh, and the updated Tiki room was still lame.)

While I'll agree that the general public doesn't love CoP or the Tiki Room like they used to, JC is still a very popular ride. I've never seen a line under 45 minutes there.

mask2343

SirGoofy said:
While I'll agree that the general public doesn't love CoP or the Tiki Room like they used to, JC is still a very popular ride. I've never seen a line under 45 minutes there.
I'll give you that one. I haven't ridden it in a few years. Has there been an update recently?

1) Backlot Tour (backlot to what?)
2) Indy Speedway (wait is too long for ride value)
3) Swiss Family Treehouse (waste of space- not to mention kids today probably don't even know about this movie)

Tinkerbell_13

phillipsa9 said:
mine would be

buzz lightyear - men in black at universal is a much better version of this
stitchs great escape - ive never gone on because i cant stand stitch and ive never heard anything nice about it
fantasmic - i think its a great concept as far as theming goes but its always been sort of a let down for me - i just think its time for something new, similar maybe, but something that they dont have in DL

Fantasmic????? :confused: Are you crazy? :hammer: Just because DL also has it... doesn't mean that WDW can't. :brick:

cmart027

1. Stich's Great Escape
2. O Canada
3. O China (or whatever the name of that movie is)

They need better attractions in these places.

pintraderpayee

1. SGE- because it was boring
2. SGE- because the bad breath smell stays with you
3. SGE- because Stitch reminds me of some of my "sweet" students

Get rid of Fantasmic? Hall of Presidents? Tom Sawyer Island? M:S? Noooooooooooooooooooo:cry:

Darth Plank

1. DINO BOAR (Dinosaur)! It's so scary!
2. Journey into whining AND crying with Figment (Journey into your Imagination) bring back the one without Figment!
3. Chester and Hesters Dinosaur Diahria (Dinorama) everything goes but Triceritop spin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom