If You Could...

Ilovewishes

The Fab Five include Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto, the majority of whom are featured heavily in Philharmagic and their respective attractions in Toontown Fair.

I would just like to say, being a big fan of dogs, that Pluto is not in Philharmagic. Nor is he in Toontown, except that he has a kennel and a bone at Mickey's house. I love Pluto, he's one of my favourites and I would love to see more being made of him in any way shape or form.

By the way, if I'm completely wrong and he does feature in an attraction, please let me know and I will make a point of going to see it on my next visit!

Yankeeplex

I would combine the talents of George Lucas's ILM studio and Disney Imagineers and come up with an updated version of Horizons. Has there been an attraction that has such a loyal following after being torn down?

tdonald

I would combine the talents of George Lucas's ILM studio and Disney Imagineers and come up with an updated version of Horizons. Has there been an attraction that has such a loyal following after being torn down?

Can we petition a rebuilding of Horizons? :D

DreamIt

I really like the Villain Mountain concept. It would be located in Fantasyland. Guests would board cars and sneak into the villains' hideout. All the Disney Villains are there plotting some dastardly scheme. Suddenly, someone (Iago perhaps) notices you all heck breaks loose. The ride changes from a slow, dark ride to a Indy type ride as you race through the tunnels of mountain. Jafar, Ursula, an the others cast spells at you, triggering bursts of fire overhead.

You come to a stop, thinking you're safe. Just then Chernabog slowly rises up in front of you. He growls, shaking the entire cavern and breaths fire overhead. The vehicle suddenly drops and you race through a tunnel and escape from the mountain.

mickeymouse090

I really like the Villain Mountain concept. It would be located in Fantasyland. Guests would board cars and sneak into the villains' hideout. All the Disney Villains are there plotting some dastardly scheme. Suddenly, someone (Iago perhaps) notices you all heck breaks loose. The ride changes from a slow, dark ride to a Indy type ride as you race through the tunnels of mountain. Jafar, Ursula, an the others cast spells at you, triggering bursts of fire overhead.

You come to a stop, thinking you're safe. Just then Chernabog slowly rises up in front of you. He growls, shaking the entire cavern and breaths fire overhead. The vehicle suddenly drops and you race through a tunnel and escape from the mountain.

I love this concept a lot, get the Villains involved in a ride all of their own. There could be a lot of options with this one...they could cast so many spells on their riders! :lol: Beware!! :lol:

DreamIt

I love this concept a lot, get the Villains involved in a ride all of their own. There could be a lot of options with this one...they could cast so many spells on their riders! :lol: Beware!! :lol:

I read about it years ago and think the concept rocks. Poking around the internet now, I can't tell if it was an actual Disney concept or something fan-based. But there are lots of possibilities:

You could wind up in a chamber with Ursula and she commands water to rush in, trying to drown you.

Or maybe a chamber with Jafar. Skeletons litter the ground. On his command they rise up....

Maybe the concept is that we go into the mountain to retrieve Genie's lamp. We get the lamp, but are chased around. Genie uses three wishes to help us.

There are a million ways this could be soooo cool.

Green Lantern

Definitely a Princess ride in Fantasyland!!! They're putting in The Little Mermaid and I am extactic!!! I would just love one where they put in all the Princesses!!!! Enchanted would be a fun one to do. The Nightmare Before Christmas would be my hope for a coaster/dark ride!!! That would be badass!!

I've been hearing rumors that they are putting a Nightmare Before Christmas ride at Disney Hollywood Studios, back where the old Hunchback theatre is.

Not sure if this is 100% true or not, but it's what I've heard.

I'd love to see this, I am a HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas fan.

Actually, if they build a ride, I'd love to see a nice part of land devoted to it, Halloweentown, Jack's house, the town square, maybe the graveyard where Jack sings his lament, and Lock, Shock and Barrel's tree house.

OK, I'll stop dreaming now.

mickeymouse090

I've been hearing rumors that they are putting a Nightmare Before Christmas ride at Disney Hollywood Studios, back where the old Hunchback theatre is.

Not sure if this is 100% true or not, but it's what I've heard.

I'd love to see this, I am a HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas fan.

Actually, if they build a ride, I'd love to see a nice part of land devoted to it, Halloweentown, Jack's house, the town square, maybe the graveyard where Jack sings his lament, and Lock, Shock and Barrel's tree house.

OK, I'll stop dreaming now.

We can all keep dreaming....:ROFLOL: But it's still fun!!

Spike-in-Berlin

I read about it years ago and think the concept rocks. Poking around the internet now, I can't tell if it was an actual Disney concept or something fan-based. But there are lots of possibilities.

It is DEFINITELY an official imagineering concept from WDI, was stated several times.

And where do I sign the petition for a new, improved Horizons?

Spike-in-Berlin

My ideas for DHS:

Scrap the Backlot Tour, including catastrophe canyon.
I would also cancel the car stunt show, a lot of noise and very little spectacular or at least entertainung value but I don't know how popular it is with others.

New attractions:

-Spell Desaster - A complete ride that carries the guests through a variety of desasters from famous desaster movies and replaces catastrophe canyon and the backlot tour.

-Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Adventure- A ride, partially indoor, partially outdoor, indoors like in DL and DTS but themed after the movie with South American theming and a very elaborate landscaping like jungle cruise on the outdoor part with waterfalls, etc.
Rework Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, new show, new plot etc. and combine it with the new Indy Ride, an Indy Store and an Indy-restaurant to an Indiana-Jones-Area.

more to come

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom