If you could tell Walt One Thing.

SSE

STOP SMOKING!!!

Besides Thank You, that is exactly what I would say to him. I wish there was a way to go back and time and tell him this because I want to see how his version of the Florida project would have been turned out and what kind of company would exist today.

BriLee

I would ask him what some of his other ideas where, wether they had to do with the parks, movies, or tv. Every time theres a new movie or addition to the parks, I wonder what Walt would think of it!

Lisa_C

I'd ask him why they built in Paris - it's freezing LOL! Though I'd thank him because it brings the magic just two hours away and I feel very lucky :animwink:(though I much prefer to travel 10 hours on a plane where it's much warmer!!! :ROFLOL:)

brent2124

First and foremost Thank you for all of the wonderful memories of WDW. Second Please quit smoking. Third is this what you invisioned and how would you change the current WDW

jen2009

I would simply say, Thank You. :) He gave me the gift of being a kid when I'm down there. I have enjoyed every trip down and I am looking forward to continuing that with my fiance and when we have kids.

goofbaal

Simply put it would be a great big thanks for allow us " gown ups" to be young again in body and heart. The only true magic left on earth, beside God, is what he left for us to use and share with all people.

D23

Walt, you have guided me in many ways, from my career in life, to allowing me to be a child forever and unlock my imagination. You have also brought together more memories for everyone who visits your parks, watches your films and your legacy than anyone. Inside every child there is that one Disney memory and no matter how hard life gets, or the road that life takes you, there is that one fond memory of going to the parks with your family, the day you were a pirate, watching the parade on TV during Christmas or just waiting for halloween to dress up like a character.

So for al lthat...Thanks.

D23

ohhh good one. or

Would items like the Tiki Room or Pirates even still be around or would you have moved on to the next project.

Alphakitty24

I would say to him why did Disney have to close down a game like vmk that meant so much to so many people?:( and why they can't bring it back?:cry:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I would say to him why did Disney have to close down a game like vmk that meant so much to so many people?:( and why they can't bring it back?:cry:

The same reason they shut down Pleasure Island.

I'm pretty sure that the game itself wasn't "owned" by Disney but merely leased. The contract was up.

Alphakitty24

The same reason they shut down Pleasure Island.

I'm pretty sure that the game itself wasn't "owned" by Disney but merely leased. The contract was up.

Disney did own the rights to this game. They just didn't care about what we wanted. All Disney cares about right now is money and business deals. We protested to this and it fell on Disney's deaf ears.:mad: people should boycott Disney

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Disney did own the rights to this game. They just didn't care about what we wanted. All Disney cares about right now is money and business deals. We protested to this and it fell on Disney's deaf ears.:mad: people should boycott Disney

The game was a promotion. All promotions end and people move on to other things. Sorry if it's not what you wanted, sometimes life isn't about you.

This goes back to the self-entitlement issue that's been discussed ad nauseam.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom