If you could tell Walt One Thing.

Hi

I would say thank you so very very much for all you have done to remind me never to grow up and to enjoy life to its fullest.
I would also ask him if he has any openings, that I would love and be honored to work for him. ;) In my book Mr. Walt Disney & his family are one of our greatest Americans!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so very much!!!!! :sohappy::D ~Tinkerchelli~

bella31594

I'd say, "Walt, you have touched so many people in this world, and no one has ever had a chance to thank you for it. So thanks." Then I'm sure he would just smile and give the credit to someone else like a good sport.:)

Steph08

Thank you for making my daughter happy and entertained. What you have created served as medicine to my kid's tantrums. You'll never die in our memory even in the next generation.

IROC it

Thanks for the lifetime of free tickets and the Club 33 membership for my family, Walt. I thought you'd never offer it.

:shrug:What? It could happen!

perry23

I would thank him for creating a place where everyone regardless of age can start to dream and enjoy a completely different world!

Thank you Walt!!!

goofyntigger13

Truly Blessed

Thank you so much, Mr. Disney, for letting us lose ourselves in a world where our childlike hearts can come alive, and be free of the worries of the world. Thank you for bringing the love and welcoming open arms each time we visit and for making us feel so special. If only that could be carried into the real world as we have to leave your Magical World - life would be a much better place. We Love You!

Thank you for being a true American and chasing those rat ______________ communists out of your company and hollyweird!

:shrug: patriotism is hard to find these days. :shrug:

mharrington

I would have to say to him, "I thank you so, Walt, for the many, many great animated films you've brought unto this world with so many wonderful characters, and Disneyland, too. And thanks for your patriotism."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom