If you could tell Walt One Thing.

Jesùs_Carioca

Original Poster
What would it be?

I'd say thank you. For all of it. Even after so much time that you left us... all of the magic is still there in that little park you created for families to go to together. You'd be proud of them Walt, the castmembers keeping your dream alive.

Pocamahontas

If I could tell Walt one thing...

I think it'd be thank you, for reminding us that anything is possible...and that we don't have to settle for anything short of the moon if we don't want to.
Ouu and that growing up is over-rated, and that dreaming is amazing and should be done often.

And then I'd assure him that as CM's we'd try to keep it the way he wanted it.

And then I'd give him a hug.
(more than one thing...I know, I know but pff it'd be more of one hundred and one)

wdwmomof3

I would say...

I love you for giving all of us such a wonderful place to visit and share with our friends & families, creating memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you for inspiring others to live out your dream by continuing to make Disney World such a magical place full of happiness and laughter, full of beauty and wonder. A place where our dreams do come true.

disneypearl

I would tell him thank you for creating a place that everyone can be a kid and have their dreams come true.
I would also ask him if he would spend a day at the Magic Kingdom with me, or even just one ride with him.

DisneyGigi

I would tell him Thank you for creating such a magical place, a place that truly makes me feel like a child and a place that has made so many wonderful memories for my family.
I know this sounds corny but I always think of Walt during Wishes and wish he was there to see it and all the happy faces that are still produced because of "One Man's Dream" :)

Green Lantern

Like the rest of you, I'd say thank you. Then I'd want to walk through Disneyland with him and hear about every little detail he has to say on it. It would be like taking a walk with your grandfather or favorite uncle and listenting to them speak.

CinderALLIE

What more could you say than I love you and thank you for everything.
I'd also want to go on POTC with him, as it was the last ride he worked on and he passed before it was complete.

BillsFanGabe

I'd say to Walt, thank you for everything that you have done for people of all ages, what you did is one of the most incredible things ever accomplished, alot of people appreciate what you did, you were the one that brought dreams to realities, thanks once again for your marvelous accomplishments. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom