If You Could Steal a Ride Vehicle, Which One and Why?

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
While talking with Popkid, he mentioned he needs a new couch for his livingroom. Then he got the great idea of just using a ride vehicle from one of the Disney parks. So...

If you could steal a ride vehicle, which one would you steal and why?

I haven't decided yet, but definitely would not take one from Splash Mt. Not only would it stink up my livingroom, but it I would expect fungus to start growing on my TV.

:)

wild01ride

I'd choose RnRC ride vehicles- they've already got surround sound- perfect for a couch. Line a couple up side by side and you've got a regular living room theater!:cool:

popkid

oooooooo

i would have to steal a couple of doombuggies and put them side by side - add some cushions and wire the on-board sound system to my reciever :)

now, how to go about smuggling them out of the magic kingdom without anyone noticing....

hmmmmmmm

Maria

Notice how he uses "stealing" instead of "buying" :lol: :animwink:

I´m not sure of which one... probably some big one for more comfort... maybe one from CTX...

Monorail Lime

I wouldn't mind a Nautilus sub in my backyard for parties and stuff. There are several of them just sitting in a parking lot right now so it would probably be the easiest ride vehicle to steal! :p

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I wish this had been worded different. Maybe "If you could have"...

Anyhoo, I wouldn't mind having a Doombuggy or two, or a Test Track car given to me.

isnet396

Isn't there a Mr. Toad vehicle in front of a blown up image of the baloons going into the sky on MK's Opening Day ub on main street? I think its right next to where I went to a pin-trading thing...I'd take a GMR vehicle....imagine driving THAT down your street....

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Notice how he uses "stealing" instead of "buying" :lol: :animwink:

I´m not sure of which one... probably some big one for more comfort... maybe one from CTX...

Just trying to get a rise out of you. :)

Sean23

I would pick the old horizon ride vehicles. I would like one of those in my living room but somehow hook it up to my t.v. so I could choose the sea,land or space ending whenever I wanted and watch it on the screen.

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
I would 'steal' the ride system from Star Tours.. why be selfish and recline just yourself when you can recline the entire family, and then some. :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I would "steal" a monorail cab/cockpit front portion... Turn that into a hot tub or a bar.

and maybe a Horizons ride vehicle :)

RoqueC6

Account Suspended
DOOM BUGGIES! They've got a nice hed support area, great sound system, and they're great for overall privacy. I'd love one! Now you've enstowed thoughts of stealing one on my next trip!

DixieBelle97

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
i would "steal" a tower of terror elevator, its almost as big as my room

Oh yeah. I totally agree with that.:wave:
A RnR seat would be nice though....there might even be a way to drive it!:lol:

Brooke

some doombuggies...or a test track car would be cool.

or one of the cars from the sci fi drive in for the kitchen!

goofyfan13

There are a lot of vehicles I would LOVE to "receive". My leaders would probobly be the CTX Rover, the Jeeps from Kilimanjaro, a doombuggy, a vehicle from Buzz, and finally A vehicle from SE (because if that ride gets revamped I could have a piece of history:D )

sillyspook13

Hmm...... does CoP count?:animwink:

A WEDWAY car would be fun to have!

Or I could take the solar surfer from Tomorrowland.......:dazzle:

WDWDen

I would definitley pick a R&R car. I has comfy seats, has great suround sound and can hold lots of my friends :lol:

Dennis

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom