If you could ride only one extinct WDW attraction...

Fun2BFree

With all of this talk about Horizons, do you think Disney would ever consider rebuilding it? Maybe in a different location and updated of course. I mean the wand is gone so they do know we like the classic Epcot (Center)!

In several ways, Spaceship Earth's new incarnation has become Horizons 2.0. Whilst the original SSE dealt with communication, the new SSE closely follows Horizon's general message as Epcot's theme pavilion.

Teenchy

Add me to the If You Had Wings group.

It just stands out so much when I think about my first visit in the early 70's. Because it was a free ride at the time (and had A.C.) it seemed liked we rode it 5-6 times on our first visit. It also had one of those songs that just stuck in your mind all day long.

Every once in awhile I pop in my Extinct Attractions DVD and watch it. :sohappy:

Eyorefan

I pick If You Had Wings because I didn't get to go on that one.

There are a lot of attractions that I remember foundly and wish I could ride again, but I think if I had to chose just one I would want to see what I missed out on.

TheKeeler7

Boy this is a hard one to answer, Horizons, World of Motion or the Original Imagination ?

Probably Imagination.

But this brings up a very disturbing thouht. When I went last month only DS13 and I rode Test Track. So discounting that I can safely say that Soarin is the only ride there that we as a Family enjoyed as much or more than we would have enjoyed the 3 listed above. The more I think about it the more disturbing it is. :brick:

BRING BACK THE OLD EPCOT!!!!

aeillill

1. Original Tiki Room
2. Journey Into Imagination
3. Horizons (I only remember that orange smell)
4. I also would have loved to see the orignal Carousel of Progress, I love it now, but hate that last scene. I can only imagine how awesome that show must have been when it was new.

willythelab

River country

I know it's not technically a single attraction per se, but boy was it fun. Deep water swimming pool with drop off slides, rope swings, fun water slides and awesome food. Boy do I miss it. Last RC visit was June of 2000. I always stay at Wilderness Lodge and take a morning walk over to Fort Wilderness. So sad to see RC rotting away like that. They should tear it down.

sorry need three
1. World of Motion (because I don't remember it very well)
2. Skyway (because I flippin liked it)
3. (tie) Journey Into Imagination
Horizons

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom