If you could live at one of the resorts...

disneymyway

which one would it be?

Is this the dumbest question ever???:ROFLOL:

Sometimes I have secretly imagined living at the Polynesian, getting up every morning with my coffee mug and reading my paper at the beach, mosying over to the health club, a little lunch on the patio etc. I could redecorate a room to be quite comfy, I'm sure.

So exactly how crazy am I? Have you ever daydreamed about this like me?:p

rob45

Fort Wilderness is my home away from home. It has so much to offer. From boating, to hiking, to fishing, nature, biking and of course 2 swimming pools and 2 stores and a buffet and Hoop-De-Doo dinner show. I also choose to live in my RV rather than a cabin while at FW. I could live there forever.

:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Yankeeplex

I would love to stay @ Saratoga Springs...once you are inside, you truly feel like you have been sent to northern NY. with a nice lake view looking out at Downtown Disney with a 3 bedroom duplex suite...sweet

Upvote 0

alanbrai

It would not really matter to me were i would stay. Just staying at the World 24/7 would be awsome enough.

But if you really need to know Wilderness Lodge would be the placce for me.

Upvote 0

MinnieLee

Beach Club or Boardwalk. Like being able to walk to EPCOT, have dinner at Le Cellier, pastries at France or just go to Beaches & Cream. It would have to have an EPCOT view (of course!)

Upvote 0

disneymyway

Original Poster
Is there anyone here that actually does live at WDW? I've read about the people who live 365 days a year at the campground - decorate for Xmas and everything!:)

Can I ask another question --- what is he doing?????:drevil: This smiley has been driving me crazy!

Upvote 0
I would love to live at Animal Kingdom Lodge. That place is the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would wake up everyday to start my day on the balcony in my room and watch all the animals. Its so peaceful there.
You need to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerchelli

Upvote 0

danpam1024

If I win the lottery, do you think I could convince the powers that be to let me live at the Boardwalk with a Cresent Lake view?:lol:
I'd drink my coffee above the Boardwalk Bakery, inhaling the sweet, sweet, smells, then stroll over to Epcot for a spin 'round the world EVERY DAY....and I would NEVER get tired of it!

Upvote 0

danpam1024

Is there anyone here that actually does live at WDW? I've read about the people who live 365 days a year at the campground - decorate for Xmas and everything!:)

Can I ask another question --- what is he doing?????:drevil: This smiley has been driving me crazy!

To answer your smiley question, it's Dr. Evil from AUSTIN POWERS...I think:lol:

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

To live it one?

I'd say Polynesian. I want that island and away-from-it-all feel. Lay at the beach all day after work. Just too bad there aren't any waves to surf.

Upvote 0

NYY2SMP

I Would Stay At The Beach Club Or Board Walk.

If I Could Have My Dream Room I Would Build It On Main Street Above All Of The Shops With A Unlimited Money Gift Card

Upvote 0

Ashleyyxoh

If I win the lottery, do you think I could convince the powers that be to let me live at the Boardwalk with a Cresent Lake view?:lol:
I'd drink my coffee above the Boardwalk Bakery, inhaling the sweet, sweet, smells, then stroll over to Epcot for a spin 'round the world EVERY DAY....and I would NEVER get tired of it!

I dream about doing this all the timee!

Upvote 0

smk

I would live in the cabins at FW. My own front porch and grill, drive an electric cart (no gas to buy, ever!), all the comforts of home. OR, the suite at the Castle, with a butler, now that really would be a dream!

Upvote 0

krisrunsdisney

Is it possible to live at Disney for a year? Or forever? I'd LOVE to do that. It's been my dream; it's been a dream for hte whole family. We even watch the planning DVDs when we need a little pick-me-up.

Anyway, I'd love a villa at Beach Club with an Epcot-ish view for the fireworks at night. You can't beat BC for the pool, food (love Cape May's clambake buffet) and proximity to Epcot and DHS. I'd love to wake up in the AM and run the loop around the lake, over to DHS and back over to Epcot, then "home." Head across to the bakery at Boardwalk for breakfast, adult beverages at Epcot weekly, great food so close by, nightlife...Ahh, my perfect life...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom