If you could live at one of the resorts...

disneymyway

which one would it be?

Is this the dumbest question ever???:ROFLOL:

Sometimes I have secretly imagined living at the Polynesian, getting up every morning with my coffee mug and reading my paper at the beach, mosying over to the health club, a little lunch on the patio etc. I could redecorate a room to be quite comfy, I'm sure.

So exactly how crazy am I? Have you ever daydreamed about this like me?:p

YankeeMouse

Beach Club. On one of the top floors with the dormer..just seems very cozy and homey compared to the others. Sit in the atrium for morning coffee, go down to the awesome pool, walk over to Epcot via International Gateway, dine at Le Cellier, back "home" for the evening, and finish off with a gelato from the BC Marketplace.

Upvote 0

shawn

BEACH Club because of all the close by amenities, or maybe Saratoga springs on the golf course or at the Congress Park last unit 1 st floor so you can walk out the patio door and walk to DTD in minutes

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Live? Hmmm.That's a toughie since it would have to be near MK but somewhere I can imagine myself all of the time. I'd have to say...........The Poly because it is beautiful but also quiet. Or.....I'd say Yacht Club since it is kind of in the middle of everything.

Upvote 0

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Since we are dreaming -- AKL [FONT=verdana, arial]Royal Assante Presidential Suite, Club Level. Now that would be awsome!:sohappy:[/FONT]

Upvote 0

wdwfan4eva

The Suite in Cinderella's Castle!!!! That would awesome!!! :king: :sohappy:

I would also definitely go with Boardwalk Villas (top floor, EPCOT view). Being able to wake up and walk down to the bakery for breakfast, MMMMMM!

Saratoga Springs (Downtown Disney view) would also be a top choice of mine.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom