If you could bring 1 attraction from DL to WDW?

What would your bring from DL to WDW?

• Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Alice in Wonderland.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Casey Jr. Circus Train.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Storybook Canals.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Matterhorn Bobsleds.

Votes: 18 13.0%
  • Pinnocchio's Daring Journey.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Indiana Jones Adventure.

Votes: 81 58.7%
  • Roger Rabbit.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Nothing I hate clones.

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

Disneyfan1981

I'm surprised that Space Mountain didn't make the possibility of choices in this poll. I know that WDW's SM is getting refurb'd but it won't be anything like the complete overhaul DL's Space got. I would rather they clone that and bring that over because its definitely the best ride at DL IMHO right now.

Demeter Tess

Indy, of course! Completely blew me away when I was in Anaheim a few summers ago. It's not often that you ride an attraction with such deliriously high expectations and have them met- no, EXCEEDED.

Figment82

I vote for the Matterhorn, as it is one of our favorite attractions at DLR.

However, I would rather see it done more like an actual bobsled-type roller coaster. They have one at King's Dominion, where it is literally a half-pipe that bobsled-looking coaster cars ride on. There's no actual track, per se, but rather the cars can slide more or less freely back and forth on the track.

There are very few of this type of roller coaster in existence (I think King's Dominion might have one of the last ones). But if done correctly, it could be really fun and unique. Not an E-ticket, big thrills, Everest type of ride, but a different kind of experience.

So my vote is for a Matterhorn-esque experience, but with a different kind of track design.

EDIT: Here's the Wikipedia page for the coaster I was talking about (the Avalanche): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalanche_(Kings_Dominion)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom