If you could bring 1 attraction from DL to WDW?

What would your bring from DL to WDW?

• Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Alice in Wonderland.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Casey Jr. Circus Train.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Storybook Canals.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Matterhorn Bobsleds.

Votes: 18 13.0%
  • Pinnocchio's Daring Journey.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Indiana Jones Adventure.

Votes: 81 58.7%
  • Roger Rabbit.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Nothing I hate clones.

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

Chrononymous

Alice in Wonderland is so DL for me! I would love a similar attraction in Florida (not an exact clone) but a wonderland dark ride would make me a happy camper!

and Fantasia ice cream. Does DL still have that?

Disneyfan1981

Went nothing. Indy is fantastically themed but in terms of the ride its on par with Dinosaur and that scratches the itch while I'm there. Matterhorn would have been my go-to but Everest kind of hits that itch as well. Personally I would like them to change the Pirates of the Caribbean in MK to match the one in DL which I think is much better. That's about it though.

Laura

Premium Member
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage - already a (less elaborate) version at the Living Seas
Casey Jr. Circus Train/Storybook Canal - Not exciting
Matterhorn Bobsleds - Extremely similar to WDW's Space Mountain
Pinnocchio's Daring Journey - Not exciting
Indiana Jones Adventure - Awesome ride, but too similar to Dinosaur
Roger Rabbit - Not exciting

----

I chose Alice in Wonderland because it's SO adorable and original and there's nothing like it at WDW.

However, DL's Space Mountain or Pirates would be way better things to add to WDW.

Matt and Kelly

I understand that Indy is very simialr to Dinosaur, but Indy wins this one hands down. Arguably one of the best rides in DL, when it is working:p

If I had to pick top two...Alice would be my second choice.

Figment632

Original Poster
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage - already a (less elaborate) version at the Living Seas
Casey Jr. Circus Train/Storybook Canal - Not exciting
Matterhorn Bobsleds - Extremely similar to WDW's Space Mountain
Pinnocchio's Daring Journey - Not exciting
Indiana Jones Adventure - Awesome ride, but too similar to Dinosaur
Roger Rabbit - Not exciting

----

I chose Alice in Wonderland because it's SO adorable and original and there's nothing like it at WDW.

However, DL's Space Mountain or Pirates would be way better things to add to WDW.

I didnt think it was anything like SM :shrug:

wdwwdeagle

Sorry, don't want to hijack the thread but...
Being a gal from the deep south, I know very little about DL. Are there any rides that were original to WDW, but are now in DL also? I'm always hearing of the rides WDW got from DL, but don't know if it has gone the other way??? And now back to regularly scheduled programming.....

I'm voting for Indy, just because of the things I've read about it on these boads. I'd love to ride it someday.

Figment632

Original Poster
Being a gal from the deep south, I know very little about DL. Are there any rides that were original to WDW, but are now in DL also? I'm always hearing of the rides WDW got from DL, but don't know if it has gone the other way??? And now back to regularly scheduled programming.....

I'm voting for Indy, just because of the things I've read about it on these boads. I'd love to ride it someday.

Space Mountain is original to WDW

sponono88

Rides are cloned to other parks all the time. There are plenty of rides that are original to WDW and have been copied over to either DL/DCA and vice versa. they can sometimes exchange parades/shows across the parks as well. As an example - BLAB, ToT are WDW originals.. ToT has now been copied over to DCA, Paris, and Tokyo. Block Party Bash and Soarin were born at DCA.

What DL ride should go to WDW? everyone is voting for Indy so i'll be unique and say Roger Rabbit. Fun ride with a queue that rivals Indy :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom