If Stich's Great Escape were to be replaced?

ihatefastpass

yeah i guess.. but i and other people feel like tomorrow land is loosing its futuristic appeal.. and for the exception of characters like buzz and stitch.. its hard to find something that would fit.. except for wal-e but ughh pixar dont even get me started..

Jasonflz

I don't want to see Wall-E in Tomorrowland unless it's that animatronic version that moves around and interacts with guests.

Glasgow

I'd rather see a massive rehab of Indy raceway .. electric cars, new track, and a new E-ticket in the interior section of the track. That way the new track could be integrated into the new attraction in the middle, a la TTA.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'd rather see a massive rehab of Indy raceway .. electric cars, new track, and a new E-ticket in the interior section of the track. That way the new track could be integrated into the new attraction in the middle, a la TTA.
Exactly what I want! Except by "rehab" I mean "demolition."
Back on topic: Howzabout bringing back AE, but every time a parent tries to bring a small child on the ride, we kick them in the butt? That ought to take care of a few problems!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom