If Stich's Great Escape were to be replaced?

Timekeeper

I fully remember waiting 90 minutes in that queue for my first viewing :)

I wouldn't consider it "huge."

Also, you shouldn't confuse wait time with queue capacity, as there are countless other variables such as ride/show guest capacity, show duration/intervals, FastPass priority, etc. Peter Pan's queue is tiny compared to other E-ticket queues, and that one can also result in a 90 minute wait time. That does not mean that the queue is physically large.

dxwwf3

I wouldn't consider it "huge."

Also, you shouldn't confuse wait time with queue capacity, as there are countless other variables such as ride/show guest capacity, show duration/intervals, FastPass priority, etc. Peter Pan's queue is tiny compared to other E-ticket queues, and that one can also result in a 90 minute wait time. That does not mean that the queue is physically large.

I don't consider it huge either, but early on I did put many minutes of waiting in that queue.

dxwwf3

You and me both. A 90 minute wait for AE, though, meant that there was just that much more time to build up big expectations, which resulted in even greater disappointment.

:lol:

I would wait a lot longer than 90 minutes to see it right now.

ewensell3

The attraction real estate is not large enough to house a substantial dark ride. Also, the queue area is not as expansive as, say, Thunder Mountain, so WDI (ironically) shouldn't put anything in that space that is so magnificent that it will draw huge crowds that will queue all the way back to the Castle hub. (This is how I resolve the reasons for why they have been placing sub-par attractions in that spot.) The attractions will probably remain show-based. I would like to see a "new Timekeeper" style attraction, smaller 360 degree screens so that the viewer feels more immersed in the action, maybe even motion based platforms and 3D viewing... who knows. "Eisner Encounter" would be pretty scary.

Rest In Peace

How about something based around Black Hole or Hitchhiker's Guide?

Making the stage look like the interior of the Heart of Gold would be easy enough, but transforming the audience into various objects while going in and out of normality might be a bit tricky.

DisneyMusician2

How about something based around Black Hole or Hitchhiker's Guide?

Making the stage look like the interior of the Heart of Gold would be easy enough, but transforming the audience into various objects while going in and out of normality might be a bit tricky.

Now that would be an interesting attraction. 'Tricky' is what imagineers are supposed to be experts at. This would certainly qualify as a great idea for an attraction in the 'tomorrow that never was'. I just don't know if Disney has the right to this one...

wolf359

I think tearing out the attraction and making it overflow seating for Cosmic Ray's would be a more entertaining use of the space than the current Stitch show. I watched it once, and I'll never go back. I still can't believe how un-entertaining that attraction is.

While I'm not a big fan of the Pixar-ization of Tomorrowland, I think something (anything) with a Wall*E theme would be a great fit.

If they have to stick to a theater show-type attraction because of limited space, I hope they can at least design into the show some random (or live) elements so every show isn't exactly the same.

Tubes

I'd rather have Tomorrowland be Pixarized than have Disney use Stitch as a creative crutch because it was the only animation hit they've had this decade.

ihatefastpass

it doesnt have to be based on a movie you know.. id like to see a simulator.. imagine a soarin type ride with spaceeee? ha idn just somethin that popped into my head.. like a new way to travel regular normal people into space.. and XS can be the builder of it!!

NewfieFan

I think tearing out the attraction and making it overflow seating for Cosmic Ray's would be a more entertaining use of the space than the current Stitch show. I watched it once, and I'll never go back. I still can't believe how un-entertaining that attraction is.

While I'm not a big fan of the Pixar-ization of Tomorrowland, I think something (anything) with a Wall*E theme would be a great fit.

If they have to stick to a theater show-type attraction because of limited space, I hope they can at least design into the show some random (or live) elements so every show isn't exactly the same.

My vote is for Wall E too!

coolmark18

I think a space-simulator would be pointless given all the money that was put into Mission:Space at Epcot and I dont think thats performed as well as Disney would have hoped. Anything except Stich. I doubt Disney would go back to AE but really...anything.

ihatefastpass

mission space doesn't work because it makes people feel sick.. haha everytime i go toe epcot now its like soarin 80 min test track 70 min mission space 10 min

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom