If no wand -- What would you like?

cb3k

I heard from a very reliable CM that during the food and wine festival the geosphere will be turned into a large stuffed mushroom...The outside will have a golden crispy look, while the attraction situated just below the surface will be mushroom themed...Again, dont freak out...this is only for the Food and Wine Festival......Flower and Garden you ask??? Thats a different story, I voted Sunflower...but apparently Hydrangia (sp?) won in a landslide vote

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Put the tree of life at the bottom... and a castle spire out the side. Then it will look like one of those T-shirts.

wulfgeat

Rather than a golf club, I would like to see the logos for all the Disney golf courses plastered on it. Including mini golf. Maybe lease it out to Titleist and they can stamp ProV1 on it.

tirian

If any of you would simply look at a golf ball, you'd know that SSE barely resembles one, except for being round.

:ROFLOL:

//end sarcasm

RobVanDam

How horrible would it be if Siemens saw it as a giant advertising opportunity like a water tower and plastered their name in giant letters all over it..:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom