If I were at WDW right now I'd be...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
It's almost five and I'm getting in line to use my fastpass for Buzz Lightyear after eating my delicious nestle tollhouse brownie courtesy of Cosmic Ray!

dvm

Great topic, and it makes me want to go even more than ever.

Very simple answer for me - I'd be at TOT, anytime of day, as I am addicted to the drops.

Boo's Mom

its 4:50 now, I'm getting ready to get on Tower of Terror. After that, Tower of Terror. Then, Tower of Terror. Then Tower.......

Rcoaster809

Its 4:57, so I am on the Monorail from MK to EPCOT for my PS at Restaurant Akershus. If the line is short, I may get a ride on Maelstrom first!

shopgirl146

It's 4:00 here so I'd probably be riding RnRc over and over again until the line got too long and then I would head over and watch Muppet Vision 3D while I waited for my RnRc fastpass time to roll around :)

poohbear6103

It's 4:07 CST so I would be begging my boyfriend to ride Space Mountain "Just one last time" before going back to the Poly and having dinner :)

matt88mph

Hmm. 5:09 PM here in EST-land. So, I'd be at Epcot, just getting on line for HISTA. I'm on my own, the rest of my family is in World Showcase by now.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way,

300th Post!!!

Brett

It's about 5:05. I'd probably be in Epcot walking around the countries. I would have made it to Japan by now, I think.

Lauriebar

At 4:28 p.m. my family and I would be in the stretching room of the Haunted Mansion trying to squeeze in one more ride before heading over to The Plaza for a great dinner with a brownie sundae for dessert!!

wannabeBelle

it is 5:30 and I would be hearing the distinctive sound of bagpipes as Off Kilter warms up before talking the stage!!!! To be followed by a great dinner at Le Cellier!!! Belle

DisneyWood

It is 4:30 here and I would be getting up from my afternoon nap @ AKL, getting ready to roll to Epcot to stroll through the World Showcase finding a nice spot for dinner for our family. Or we would be going to Chef Mickey's then heading to MK. Or we would be eating @ Cinderella's Royal Table and having fun in the MK. I can't really decide, b/c it is usually a daily decision as it changes too much. :brick:

But it doesn't really matter where I am as long as I am in WDW. :sohappy:
Am I right or am I right?

barnum42

It's 10:30 PM and I'm leisurely eating a bread bowl of African Stew at Mara in Animal Kingdom Lodge and getting ready to take a stroll around the Savannahs.

Ahh what a way to unwind at the end of a busy day's park hopping :D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
It's 540ish and I'd be going through the turnstiles of CoP humming, singing and whistling the whole time...

"And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true
For you and me!

EVERYONE SING ALONG!"

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom