IF I WAS IN WDW RIGHT NOW......(what would you be doing?)

darrin933

5:41 on Wendsday morning I would probably be sitting on the balcony of my room at the Polynesian with WESH 2 news on the TV, drinking coffee and planning out the day, Probably wanting to go to blizzard beach. I might have a headache from having 1 too many lapulapu's from Walter and the guys at the Tambu Lounge.

DisneySam

It's 8:17 here so I would probably be walking down to Roaring Forks (at the Wilderness Lodge) to get my traditional WL breakfast of Rice Krispies w/ Chocolate Milk and a Coffee. And sitting on my Patio watching the wildlife.

[Last year sitting on my patio, I watched a family of ducks complete with baby in the nearby shrubs, rabbitts and squirrels. You gotta love Disney!]

Ilovewishes

It's 1:50pm here so 8:50am Mickey time - I'd either be at the Animal Kingdom waiting for the opening ceremony or still at the hotel, waiting for the bus, demanding to know why we weren't already at Animal Kingdom, waiting for the opening ceremony!

I want to go again! Can't believe I now have to wait until October 2009 :cry::(

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
9:29am on Wednesday........I'd have already ridden Soarin' once and now we've stopped at the Land to have some breakfast. Once our FP time rolls around, we'll ride Soarin' again and then head over to Test Track to get our FP.

Lunamis

Wednesday at 9:50...Magic Kingdom somewhere in Adventureland or beginning to move into Frontierland. We normally start in Adventureland and make the loop over to Tomorrowland.
I want to be there :cry:

markjohns1

Hmm, 3:56 EST... I'd be walking around the WS with a frosty pint or half yard (have they gotten rid of those yet?) catching some of the performances. More specifically, I'd probably be at Japan checking out Matsuriza... gotta love that drumming.

On a side note, I think it's kinda fun that most people imagine themselves eating/drinking. We all must be starving!

Crazy4WDW1

It's 4:47 p.m. EST so I supposed I would be at Epcot having dinner at Le Cellier!

I wish I was at Epcot since it's snowing like crazy here in Pittsburgh! :eek:

Tiggerfanatic

I know what I WOULDN'T be doing if I were in WDW right now - I wouldn't be bundled up like Nanook of the North, shoveling the 7" of snow that fell in SW PA today!!

10 MORE DAYS!!

b-rian91

5:35 P.M...Oh some many things I could be doing, I wouldn't mind being at downtown disney eating some dinner at House Of Blues then grabbing a bus to head to Disney Studios for the night and get my seat for Fantasmic!

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Well Its 12:25 am, in 3 weeks this will be our first night in Disney for our honeymoon, so hopefully we'll be doing things that I shouldnt talk about on these boards! :zipit:

LoriMistress

1 more day!!! Today will be our last day at work before we leave. On Friday we'll be taking the red-eye to MCO!!! If we were there right now, it would be 12:39am I would most likely be fast asleep in our bed at the resort. :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom