IF I WAS IN WDW RIGHT NOW......(what would you be doing?)

Tiggerfanatic

2:35 PM - in exactly 2 weeks from right now, I would be heading back to our room at the Contemporary to get ready for our dinner at California Grill, to be followed by our first ever MVMCP!!:xmas:

themarchhare

2:45 - I would probably be at EPCOT with a fastpass for Soarin', walk around the world for a bit, then have an early dinner at Les Chefs de France :)

January can't come soon enough...

AndreainNY

If I was in Magic Kingdom - I would be sitting down with some ice cream or a churro waiting for the parade to start in 15 minutes!

If I was in Epcot - I would probably be back around Canada since Off Kilter tends to play at 3:00/3:30. I am sure I would have a beer from the UK and some popcorn to keep me occupied!

Animal Kingdom - I would be in back near the Safari or Jungle Trek, staying away from the front of the park while they prep for the parade.

MGM/Disney/Hollywood Studio's = hmmm - not sure - probably somewhere in the front of the park doing some shopping!

Boray

It's 2:45pm Mickey Time that means ICE CREAM BREAK!!!! Probably having a Dole Float at Aloha Isle!!! :slurp: (I just returned from the world on Sunday :( and I was actually having a Dole Float about this time last Wednesday.)It's like heaven in a plastic cup!!!! After Ice Cream break (which my family has every day at the World around 2:30) it's off to Pirates!!!!!!

Tim G

It's Tuesday morning at 9:21. I'd be with my husband, kids and friends in Chef Mickey's chowing down on some Vegetable Lazagna and then heading off to Philharmagic!! (I can't wait to go...... 46 days left!)

How about staying at home with my family... :lookaroun

LeeSeeBabe

It's 3:00 PM. Most likely we'd have headed back to the room at this point to shower up and relax for a couple of hours before heading back out for DinDin. Typically this relaxation time calls for a glass of wine :lol:!

crbrown24

This time last week I was riding the tea cups and excited for MVMCP later that night :( :cry:

Oh yeah.....if I was still there I would be catching Philharmagic since we missed it on our trip.

daisydiamonds

Riding rides

It's 3:00 Texas Time and 4:00 Mickey Time, If I were in Disney World right now we would have just finished watching Cars, Stars and Motor Cars Parade or Dream's Come True Parade, and then off to Beauty and the Beast, TOT, AeroSmith if in Disney Studio's or if in Magic Kingdom, Mickey's Philamagic, Space Mountain, and then dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.
DaisyDiamonds...

eroyee

Its 4:00 p.m. and we would be back at POR resting up for the nites MVMCP and more fun.....Yaaay, only 5 more days..........:sohappy::xmas:

Its 3:58. I would be just getting in to the Magic Kingdom and getting a wristband for MVMCP to join my Uncle and his family who are there right now. LUCKY!!

I<3WDW

I would be waiting inside Liberty Tree Tavern to have a dinner date with some cute chipmunks!:rolleyes:
Love the apple pie a'la mode:slurp:

PanfanAL

Well it's 4:30 Mickey time, so i'd be around Fantasyland, and what would PanfanAl be doing in Fantasyland but flying through Neverland with Peter pan, (or standing in line, more likely)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom