IF I WAS IN WDW RIGHT NOW......(what would you be doing?)

Peaches Magee

I love this thread!

4:39pm...

Probably be on Haunted Mansion for the third time!
Geez, I can't wait to see the refurb version... 10 more days!!

echoreyn

Well, it's around 4:45, so I would probably be in Epcot, walking through Morocco and waiting for my fastpass time on Mission: Space. Of course, I would have already ridden it twice earlier in the day. :D
Wow, I can't wait to go back to WDW again!

coltow

Ok so on a Tuesday at 5:07pm, I'd be heading to dinner somewhere for 5:30 adr's, maybe Liberty Tree Tavern, then parade and wishes.

Master__Gracey

It's 5:10. If it was busy I'd still be meandering around Liberty Square maybe waiting to see the new Haunted Mansion for the first time. If it wasn't busy I'd be just making it into Fantasy Land, buying ice cream by the handfuls :slurp: and getting ready to rest out of the sun with Mickey's Philharmagic!!

DisneyGigi

5:51 on a Tuesday we would be eating dinner more than likely at LTT *waves at Coltow* after that if we were at MK we would hit Splash again and since we would have already seen Spectro on our first day probably rehit all the faves, do some shopping and catch Wishes again.
And I wouldn't be freezing! :rolleyes:

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
6:15pm......I'd be munching some BLT soup (my ultimate favorite!!!) at Sci-Fi and then heading on The Great Movie Ride.

MAGICFLOP

It's 630pm now, So

I would be at the biergarten in EPCOT trying very hard to clear the buffet without a running start !!!

It's tuff too, trying to do it with a liter Beer in my hand. :slurp:

sbkline

Well, it's 7:44 PM (Central Time) Tuesday night, so 8:44 Eastern Time.

On our upcoming trip, at 8:44 PM on Tuesday night, we'll probably either be doing a carraige ride at Ft Wilderness, or we will have already finished that and still be at the resort, or we will be on our way to play some mini-golf, or go to DTD, or back to our resort.

I<3WDW

9:30pm standing under the Pagoda in China...Singing Promise with my husband..with a tear falling down my cheek...Oh I wish I was at the world right now......:cry:

EPCOTCenterLover

Taking my last of many rides on the AWESOME Expedition Everest, walking toward the beautifully lit Tree of Life, and enjoying the balmy Florida night!

Mr_Tom_Morrow

hmmmmm 2:11 am-

prolly watchin tv or sitting outside watching the stars im a night owl sucks cuz im usually tired when i arrive at a park in the morning

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom