If given the choice of one spot at the World, where would it be and why???

Hrudey3032

This is a tough one, but I would probably choose Epcot, at the WS. Sitting at the smoking section between China and Germany. DH and I would stake this spot out at least four times on our last trip. We would sit on the bench, snuggle, and watch people leave the park after closing. It was so peaceful and romantic.

I must find this and take my gf there soon! Great idea!

yankspy

Sitting at one of the tables outside the Plaza, sitting on a bench near Italy in WS, Sitting outside of the Boardwalk Bakery enjoying something from there, or sitting in the lobby of the Poly or the WL.

ABigBrassBand

I would like to be in either the Pinnochio fast-service restaurant looking at the IASW people, or on the ride itself, looking up at that window. Easily the best part of WDW for me :)

Tigger#1

Love the responses. The bench sitting is my ultimate lottery fantasy even though DW says it sounds boring.
I truly believe I could spend a lot of days people watching at Disney and not get bored.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I would like to be in either the Pinnochio fast-service restaurant looking at the IASW people, or on the ride itself, looking up at that window. Easily the best part of WDW for me :)

I've always liked that spot too. Especially if you're in the restaurant at the window looking down when there's a lot of people on IASW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom