If given the choice of one spot at the World, where would it be and why???

Pooh Lover

I too would be riding TTA all day but my husband would probably be at an outdoor table at the UK pub. The monorail would be nice too if it smelled better.

DizneyPryncess

On the bench by Cinderella's wishing well. It's got such a nice view of the castle, and it always feels like such a romantic & magical place to me. It's my favorite spot in WDW.

cowanfamily

The rocking chairs just to the side of The Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square. A great spot out of the sun for "people watching".

sorcerergoofy

This is tough. I would say either somewhere near the sweet shop on Main Street (that smell is to die for) or inside the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater (I could sit and wait for Fantasmic! to begin all day!

bgraham34

I just love to people watch and take in the sites at the MK Train Station. You get the smells, the sounds, and the view.

EaglesfanNJ

Awesome question!

I hate to give the generic answer, but it's a no brainer for me.... Sitting on a bench in the middle of Main St. USA with a Mickey premium bar in hand.

To think of all of the things you could experience just by sitting in that spot all day, you get the most out of your choice. The morning proceedings with the song and dance show (Walking right down the middle of Main St USA), the clydsdales, the people watching as excitement builds for the day ahead of them, the smells from the bakery. The mayor walking around and greeting everyone. Eventually you'd get the parades, the fireworks. Just typing this gave me the ultimate withdrawal!

wvdisneyfamily

This is a tough one. I'm going to have to make a list.
1. Riding Splash Mountain while watching Wishes.
2. Future World at night...
3. Norway during Illuminations
4. Front row of the Tower at night
5. Animal Kingdom at the Tree of Life at night
6. Watching the Good Morning show at MK

I'm sure I'll have many more with my baby boy...:)

worldfanatic

Technically it's not within the World. :shrug:

But at Orlando Airport, I love the waiting area in front of the outer terminal tram doors.

When I'm standing there, I've finished my 2500 mile flight, and only that tram ride and a Magical Express bus separate me from Disney World.

Pretty darn Magical feeling!!

I love that spot!!:D

MickeyMind

1- In adventureland by the corner where splash mountain is
2-The rocking chairs on TSI in front of where the liberty belle docks
3-Relaxing on a hammock by the poly
4-anywhere in the GF Lobby
5-On SSE or Splash or Pirates all day!

disneysroyal411

In the Castle Suite....watching the Park get empty after the fireworks!See what happens next...!
Jim

Overtakers come out and chase the Kingdom Keepers around to Tom Sawyer Island where they hide in Indian huts.:lookaroun O and for my spot, moving-TTA, stationary- I don't know probably in Magic Kingdom down in front of the flag pole or else in front of the Castle.

Jenngusto

By the wishing well at the castle (but, since I'm allergic to smoke, I can't presently as it seems to be a smoking area). (-: It is so peaceful at night with the colors on the castle reflecting in the water and a great place to people watch. Or by the statue of Mickey and Walt in front of the castle, great place to watch Wishes!:wave:

SeaCastle

I can think of one...sitting on the top of Splash Mountain, listening to the BGM, seeing and hearing the riverboat go by, the trains of BTMRR scream through the caves, and the guests plunging below me.

Now that is Walt Disney World for me.

disneysroyal411

I don't mean to be a nuisance but could someone please tell me what the Adventurers Club was like and what it was about. It was before my generation and I never got to know only got to hear about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom