Iasw Song!

WDWspider

Originally posted by darthdarrel
HEY EVERYONE! Like my new avatar?:D
*hands Cymbaldiva a glitter sugar cookie*:wave:

Yes, especially how all the small world dolls are crushing down on the Earth like that, very fitting to you and yours. :lol: :animwink:

SirNim

HEY EVERYONE! Like my new avatar?:D
*hands Cymbaldiva a glitter sugar cookie*:wave:

Actually, now that I'm looking at it, I sorta like it transparent instead...:rolleyes: :lol: :D :animwink: ;)

:xmas: Ho! Ho! Ho!

Attachments

• darthdarrelavatariasw.gif
    darthdarrelavatariasw.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 21

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
:D

Hope you had a great Christmas! :xmas:

...and a Happy Upcoming New Year!

:wave:
YEs I had a very nice christmas with my family,Thank you!:D and I know I`m going to have a wonderful time on new years eve,being that I will be at Disney World!:sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
YEs I had a very nice christmas with my family,Thank you!:D and I know I`m going to have a wonderful time on new years eve,being that I will be at Disney World!:sohappy:

Darrel... Hope you have a blast bud! Have a GREAT time... say Hi to mickey for me... and watch out for those dolls :eek: :lookaroun ;) :sohappy: :sohappy:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Thanks Jer! I`ll say Hi To Mickey for you!:D as for the innocent dolls I`m doing a surprise inspection of those cute little tikes!:animwink:

Lhriangel

I hope you guys have fun. Sounds like it would be :p. Wish I could go!! lol

Okay so..... yeah I was looking at the new Moterola phones that are portable phone (I wish I could afford one lol) and the Mickey model plays it's a small world? LOL who did the dolls bribe for that... lol

See... told you it's a conspiracy.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
I hope you guys have fun. Sounds like it would be :p. Wish I could go!! lol

Okay so..... yeah I was looking at the new Moterola phones that are portable phone (I wish I could afford one lol) and the Mickey model plays it's a small world? LOL who did the dolls bribe for that... lol

See... told you it's a conspiracy.
:D no conspiracy! Motorola paid disney for the right to do that! see Motorola knows the dolls are not evil!:D

MerHearted

Whoa! This thread is at 100 pages... and the fighting hasn't even started! What's wrong with you people? It feels like Dragonball Z episode... so much time devoted to hyping the battle.

WDWspider

Originally posted by MerHearted
Whoa! This thread is at 100 pages... and the fighting hasn't even started! What's wrong with you people? It feels like Dragonball Z episode... so much time devoted to hyping the battle.

:lol:

Everyone is powering up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom