Iasw Song!

figmentmom

Originally posted by Angelique
As ambassador of the Resistance I must step in and remind you Sir Brian that this type of conversation could be in violation of the treaty with FigmentMom... and we don't want to make her mad. Proceed with caution.

*smiles at FigmentMom..* wanna adopt me for the holidays so I don't have to go home to my family? LOL

A royal thank you for reminding everyone of our agreed-upon yet fragile peace!

And YES, Angelique, consider yourself part of the Figmentmom family for the holidays!

Lhriangel

Originally posted by figmentmom
A royal thank you for reminding everyone of our agreed-upon yet fragile peace!

And YES, Angelique, consider yourself part of the Figmentmom family for the holidays!

Woohoo does that mean I don't have to go home for Christmas and Thanksgiving?? LOL....

*curls up on the couch and goes to sleep very very quickly lol* I'm tired :snore: that means NO FIGHTING

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Woohoo does that mean I don't have to go home for Christmas and Thanksgiving?? LOL....

*curls up on the couch and goes to sleep very very quickly lol* I'm tired :snore: that means NO FIGHTING

*bows to FigmentMom and reaches to kiss royal hand*

Dawnie

Oooooh I don't know what to do. Both sides make some very persuasive arguments. I always believed in the song of the dolls, but, if they've been bluffing all along and it's really the resistance that want to spread joy and happiness..................................

What is the doll's ultimate agenda?

Would I still be allowed to sing the song - in private?

Oh what to do?

Maybe I could be a double agent and work for both sides?:lookaroun

Dawnie

OK I have reached a decision.

The final fact that influenced me was the following information passed to me by a secret agent:

One of the first scenes in the ride is of two smiley-dolls hanging
a frog by one leg over a drop-off. I have checked this fact and sadly, it is true.

As someone who has spent all summer protecting the frogs in my garden from predators, viruses, and neighborhood children I am sickened that such an act could take place.

Therefore, it is obvious to me that the dolls, despite their happy singing, are inherently evil, and must be stopped. For the sake of poor froggies everywhere.

I hereby pledge my allegiance to the doll resistance. And pledge to honor the ceasefire until Jan 2 when those dolls will finally pay for all they have done to the froggies of this world.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Dawnie

The final fact that influenced me was the following information passed to me by a secret agent:

a frog by one leg over a drop-off. I have checked this fact and sadly, it is true.

As someone who has spent all summer protecting the frogs in my garden from predators, viruses, and neighborhood children I am sickened that such an act could take place.

Therefore, it is obvious to me that the dolls, despite their happy singing, are inherently evil, and must be stopped. For the sake of poor froggies everywhere.

I hereby pledge my allegiance to the doll resistance. And pledge to honor the ceasefire until Jan 2 when those dolls will finally pay for all they have done to the froggies of this world.

Yeah! It's always best if you see the answer for yourself. Now there are at least three individuals who have saw past the deceptive Song in IASW: you, Vince, and me. We will have a special kinship now, cause we have been on both sides, but now see clearly. Welcome aboard. I pity Darth, he is too wrapped up to see the truth at the moment. Maybe someday he can seee the greater good and honest meaning and hope in the resistances motives. And Grizz, I totally understand his stance, he is not as close to the dolls being Ambassador, but he still doesn't understand what we are trying to do yet, hopefully he will come around as well...

we need a new roster of members I think.

WDWFREAK53

This is indeed true...I think somebody needs to post a picture of this for the new recruiting poster. If nobody has one...I will try to take one next weekend.

Welcome Dawnie...I knew you'd see the light! :sohappy:

WDWspider

Ummm, do I get a light saber? I don't mind starting with a training version but having my very own one would be cool. :cool:

Traditionally a Jedi must make their own Saber, but here is an honorary one in the meantime...

Attachments

• 908_115110.jpg
    908_115110.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 55

jrashadb

Congratulations on becoming one of the good guys, Dawnie. We're happy to have you. I'm glad you finally saw those dolls for what they really are. :)
:king:

WDWFREAK53

When I was just a young padawan...I constructed this one...it's simple...but DEADLY

Attachments

• purplesaber1.jpg
    purplesaber1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 50

Dawnie

Huh? Look at all the pretty shiny lights. I must set to work constructing one immediately. If I work day and night it will be ready for 2 January. :D

WDWFREAK53

Huh? Look at all the pretty shiny lights. I must set to work constructing one immediately. If I work day and night it will be ready for 2 January. :D

WOOHOO :sohappy:

although...let's just hope we can come to an agreement and we don't have to use them.

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
WOOHOO :sohappy:

although...let's just hope we can come to an agreement and we don't have to use them.

Exactly I was thinking if Darth would concede then none of this would be necessary. Wonder what he has against good, honesty, loyalty, and friendship. He's just been around the dolls too long I guess.:(

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
Exactly I was thinking if Darth would concede then none of this would be necessary. Wonder what he has against good, honesty, loyalty, and friendship. He's just been around the dolls too long I guess.:(

*lights purple saber*

blm07

Can someone sum this thread up for me? Anyway, I wanna be a protector of the dolls, everytime I went to WDW as a kid I always wanted to go on this ride :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom