Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Thank you WDW babe and jay leno fan atleast some people Love me!:)

Grrr...Babe...you've got a chance to be with a FAMILY that will love you...and you go to the FAMILY that will EAT you...

Jay Leno...well...you're a lost cause :lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Grrr...Babe...you've got a chance to be with a FAMILY that will love you...and you go to the FAMILY that will EAT you...

NOONE is going to eat anyone!:mad:

Dawnie

Sing this to Jingle Bells...

Evil One
Evil One
Evil all the way
Oh what fun, it is to eat, kids that are soufleed

Evil One
Evil One
Evil all the way

Slashing his poor throat
In a little light blue boat
O'er the water we float
Chewing Tums so we don't bloat

DarthDarrel likes to cut
Putting kids in fright
What fun it is to slice and gut
in a slaying spree tonight...

Evil One
Evil One
Evil all the way

Even as a doll protector I've got to say..........that was funny. :lol:

Oh my, are my loyalties wavering? Someone slap me quick, not too hard though.:hammer:

jrashadb

Originally posted by Dawnie
Even as a doll protector I've got to say..........that was funny. :lol:

Oh my, are my loyalties wavering? Someone slap me quick, not too hard though.:hammer:

Come on over to the good side, Dawnie... You've shown yourself to be a tough member of the other team, but if you look within yourself you know the Resistance is where you need to be. The dolls are clearly evil... We love the message the dolls are supposed to be giving, but re realize the dolls are using Walt's message as a front. Come on over to the good side. You;ll be glad you did...

P.S. Babe... you'd do well to join us as well... we are trying to protect you and everyine else from the tyranny of the dolls and their leader Darth Doll Boy. We're just looking out for your safety and the safety of everyone else, even those who stand on the side of the dolls...

Freeak: Well, sure... I mean, he does prefer Leno over Letterman. That's no good.

WDWspider

Anyone here familiar with Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Anyone?

WDWspider

Originally posted by jrashadb

Freeak: Well, sure... I mean, he does prefer Leno over Letterman. That's no good.

I like Conan O'Brien, is that good? Then Letterman. Never Leno, I only watch him on especially good celebrities.

Dawnie

Originally posted by jrashadb
The dolls are clearly evil... We love the message the dolls are supposed to be giving, but re realize the dolls are using Walt's message as a front.

So........what you're saying is.......the resistance believes in the message that the dolls send out - spreading happines and all that - but the dolls themselves don't believe that message. They're just using the happy little song as a front to conceal more sinister motives. So the doll protectors are really protecting evil little beings just pretending to do good.

Hmmmmmm, interesting. I'm going to have to think this one over.

WDWFREAK53

So........what you're saying is.......the resistance believes in the message that the dolls send out - spreading happines and all that - but the dolls themselves don't believe that message. They're just using the happy little song as a front to conceal more sinister motives. So the doll protectors are really protecting evil little beings just pretending to do good.

Hmmmmmm, interesting. I'm going to have to think this one over.

EXACTLY!!! We LOVE the message the dolls "send out" AND we'd love the dolls if they were TRUE to their message...but it's a big cover up!

Dawnie

Ok I'm going to wait and see what Darth Doll Boy, I mean Darrel, has to say about this theory before I make any decisions.

WDWFREAK53

Ok I'm going to wait and see what Darth Doll Boy, I mean Darrel, has to say about this theory before I make any decisions.

Well, Dawnie, I just wanted to say that if you did decide to join our cause...and truly spread peace, love, unity, and joy...then we will welcome you with open arms and unconditional love :)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Dawnie! DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT listen to them!
They are EVIL and just trying to CHARM you into joining them! The dolls are NOT EVIL and you know this to be true! And My name is not DARTHDOLL BOY!:mad:

figmentmom

*Royal Fanfare is heard as Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, sweeps to Royal Podium*

*Queen Figmentmom taps microphone*

Is this on?

*Queen Figmentmom puts on Royal Spectacles and reads from Royal Scroll*

AHEM! Our duly agreed-upon treaty calls for suspension of all hostilities until January 2nd, so that we may all eat, drink, and open presents in the true spirit of the holiday season without having to duck missiles! It has recently come to the Royal Attention that some of us are not honoring the spirit - nay, even the letter - of said agreement! Knock it off down there! Do I make myself clear?

*Queen Figmentmom clears the Royal Throat and begins to sing, tastefully accompanied by Royal Musicians*

Oh, you better watch out,
You better not cry
Better not pout,
I'm telling you why -
Figmentmom is coming to town!

*Queen Figmentmom sweeps back from podium, while Royal Musicians continue to perform a medley of favorite holiday classics*

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Dawnie! DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT listen to them!
They are EVIL and just trying to CHARM you into joining them! The dolls are NOT EVIL and you know this to be true! And My name is not DARTHDOLL BOY!:mad:

Well...since we have a treaty... HI DARREL :wave:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by figmentmom
*Royal Fanfare is heard as Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, sweeps to Royal Podium*

*Queen Figmentmom taps microphone*

Is this on?

*Queen Figmentmom puts on Royal Spectacles and reads from Royal Scroll*

AHEM! Our duly agreed-upon treaty calls for suspension of all hostilities until January 2nd, so that we may all eat, drink, and open presents in the true spirit of the holiday season without having to duck missiles! It has recently come to the Royal Attention that some of us are not honoring the spirit - nay, even the letter - of said agreement! Knock it off down there! Do I make myself clear?

*Queen Figmentmom clears the Royal Throat and begins to sing, tastefully accompanied by Royal Musicians*

Oh, you better watch out,
You better not cry
Better not pout,
I'm telling you why -
Figmentmom is coming to town!

*Queen Figmentmom sweeps back from podium, while Royal Musicians continue to perform a medley of favorite holiday classics*

*bows to Figmentmom*

(with trusty lightsaber by his side)

**SIDENOTE**

Question...well, Jedi are known as JEDI KNIGHTS
Now...think about how they "KNIGHT" people...would you want that done with a lightsaber??? :hammer:

WDWFREAK53

*spoken in Darrel's evil tone*

Hi Spidey :wave:

Not much...u? :p

Just eating children... :slurp: u? :confused:

Happy Holidays :slurp:

Bye Spidey :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom