I won YOAMD prizes in the mail!!

eroyee

:wave: Hi tinkwings. thanks for the link to enter for the trip. we got lanyard fastpasses in Dec. at Epcot and they were for that day only. good luck!!:sohappy:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
:wave: Hello....So the ones awarded at the parks are just for the day....one time on each major ride right?

I wonder about the ones people are getting in the mail.....

Cute Valentines gear on Eeyore:D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Tinkwings the ones we're getting in the mail are not fastpass lanyards but PIN and lanyards. There's two YOAMD pins on them. They're cool!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thanks much for clearing that up....I was wondering how they would pull the other way off...:animwink: Anything from DISNEY in my mail is ok by me!!!:D Off to purchase bulk postcards.....

dopey

I got my lanyard, pins and ears, too! They are very cool. I can't wait to get my Disney Destinations trip to Italy! :D

Disnut

Interesting....I've been mailing business size envelopes with a completed index card inside. I won something this week, but thanks for pointing out this detail.

I was going to do this but is anyone else doing this? I don't like my info just roaming around. Or are ya'll just sending the postcards in by them selves. I know this is crazy to ask. Thanks in advance.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Wow, I've been sending in just the postcards! I have been so careful with every miniscule rule i.e. handwritten information, exact size, etc., I am shocked that they accepted entries in envelopes! That's great for you though imamouse!:)

Disnut

Wow, I've been sending in just the postcards! I have been so careful with every miniscule rule i.e. handwritten information, exact size, etc., I am shocked that they accepted entries in envelopes! That's great for you though imamouse!:)

Thanks. Now to buy some postcards.:lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Can you actually enter online? I keep checking the rules, but I can only find out how to enter in the mail.

If you follow the links to creating a dream, it will lead you to the link to enter online.

Okay, I followed the link above and that is actually a different sweepstakes. It's called the Magic of Dreams. It is definitely related to the one I've been entering which is the Year of a Million Dreams sweepstakes which you can enter daily and win prizes daily. The Magic of Dreams runs from Jan 1 to March 31 and there is only one grand prize.

But I just entered that one too! Thanks Disney1077!:wave:

OK, I can't seem to find anywhere to enter online ....I can't seem to find a create a dream link:veryconfu .......please help :eek:

kennygman

OK, I can't seem to find anywhere to enter online ....I can't seem to find a create a dream link:veryconfu .......please help :eek:

You had to click "Create your dream," then actually create one, then watch the video and then it came up in the lower middle. But don't go and win that trip on me. :lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Here's a direct link to the sweepstakes...
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/di...es/sweepstakesIndex?name=SweepstakesLoginPage

You had to click "Create your dream," then actually create one, then watch the video and then it came up in the lower middle. This will save you some time. But don't go and win that trip on me. :lol:

Thanks for the link. :wave:

And if I do win, at least you can say that you know someone that won. :lol:

Tell you what... I'll send you a Dole Whip. :wave:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Prizes abound it seems!!!! Thanks for that link.....I entered....but there WAS a contest you could enter daily this summer on that same site thru either sep or oct 6 when it started. Wish I would have noted when prizes were being given out.....could be I just didn't get any of those prizes:kiss: :animwink:
Tink

MaddieMouse

1. Question: Do I address it to anything, or just write the address? It doesn't say WHO to address it to, just the address, and I know sweepstakes can be kind of picky like that. Those of you who won, how are you addressing the postcards?

2. Since this is how it's stated in the official rules:
  3. (Also, starting on September 18, 2006, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to:
  4. (i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or)

imamouse

1. Question: Do I address it to anything, or just write the address? It doesn't say WHO to address it to, just the address, and I know sweepstakes can be kind of picky like that. Those of you who won, how are you addressing the postcards?

2. Since this is how it's stated in the official rules:
  3. (Also, starting on September 18, 2006, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to:
  4. (i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or)

I've been addressing my entries to: Disney Dream Giveaway (that's the name of the contest).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom