I won YOAMD prizes in the mail!!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
^ I think that i read in an earlier post that you can get pre-payed ones at the post office

can you just send in 3x5 index cards or do they need to be bigger?

Rob's right, the prepaid ones at the post office are the cheapest way to go. The problem with index cards is the post office regulations say they will not deliver mail smaller then 3.5 x 5. That's not to say some wouldn't slip through, but I'd hate to get them back!

I know some people have been sending index cards in envelopes, but then you're paying for first class stamps!

Rob562

I know some people have been sending index cards in envelopes, but then you're paying for first class stamps!

The question also becomes whether those people are winning anything... The rules specifically say "postcard", and not "card in envelope". It takes manpower to open those envelopes, which is why they're saying postcard. Unless people are winning with those types of entries, I wouldn't be surprised if those entries are being tossed in the trash.
(And as you mentioned, it costs 39 cents to mail a card in an envelope, plus the cost of the card and the envelope. The pre-paid postcards are still your cheapest option)

-Rob

disneypearl

My Mom won a lanyard. She says if she wins another one she will give it to me! I just have to keep sending in those postcards!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I won some more mouse ears! The interesting thing is the first two were from Walt Disney World and these are from Disneyland!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom