I think the boards are being invaded by n00bs.

Figment1986

Wow, this board has new people and old people acting like n00bs....

perhaps these n00bs should be given the Figment treatment... (woops wrong forum....)

I know all about them.. I was part of them once, long time ago... Now lets forget it and understand that their are people who eyther want to tourture people by posting "Harry Potter" or something that bugs us... or they didn't know and heard it off a fake rumor site....

Im shutting up now because thats the best before i get in trouble with anyone in charge...

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
I thought his name was Tom. At least that is what Dumbledore calls him when he talks to him. But then Voldemort is a scary evil looking dude. Tom just wont fit.... unless... he was BIZZARO TOM!

yensidtlaw1969

I think we find that out in book 7. I have an Idea of what may happen, or atleast what I think may happen. If you want to hear it PM me. It has to so with a little bit of information in Order of the Phoenix that they mention that seems unimportant although it may be quite important.

TnkrBelPixiDust

Lol :lol: :lol: How about this.. we kill everyone in the Harry Potter chronicles/series off.. THEN we wont have to worry about Disney making a Harry Potter movie THEN the Harry Potter threads can stop lol!! :lol: :hammer:

Figment1986

Hey... it is loard voldermort... He just told me to lay off the harry potter... he said sixflags has the rights to a harry coaster... hehe... (I doubt, but they did get scooby doo and many other WB movies)

Perhaps these people need to be taught how to do the forum correct... somewhere online is a netiquet discussion... (Learned it in my online class... hehe i do learn online...)

bgraham34

I have bad grammar and cant spell and dont punctuate. I just type really fast and I am too lazy to go back and read them. You should see my emails to friends.

barnum42

bgraham34 said:
I have bad grammar and cant spell and dont punctuate. I just type really fast and I am too lazy to go back and read them. You should see my emails to friends.
Well, you are making a bad job of typing in a lousy fashion!:lol: (Think about it readers - this is a good double negative thing)

Two full stops and capitals at the start of each sentence makes for correct basic punctuation. But if it makes you feel better you missed the apostrophe in "can't" ;)

bgraham34

See sometimes you just gotta relax. There is no reason to be grammatically correct on a board. I am not writing a thesis or writing a card to my parents. Relax and eat some pop corn.

Figment1986

This topic is long... is steve on vacation?? cause this does belong in chitchat... hehe

Oh, and keep the speling in my spelling topic. (I actually have people replying after me, im not a thread killer anymore....)

xfkirsten

Figment1986 said:
This topic is long... is steve on vacation?? cause this does belong in chitchat... hehe

LMAO, I know... I pointed that out a couple of times, at least, hoping someone would notice. But no. :p

-Kirsten

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
TnkrBelPixiDust said:
:Lol :lol: :lol: How about this.. we kill everyone in the Harry Potter chronicles/series off.. THEN we wont have to worry about Disney making a Harry Potter movie THEN the Harry Potter threads can stop lol!! :lol: :hammer: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I don't know, but I want to get to book 7 because

*spoilers*
Either Harry kills Voldemort or Voldemort has to kill Harry due to a prophecy. Unless of course Voldemort decides Neville Longbottom is his equal. Then it is Neville vs. Voldemort.
*end spoilers*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom