I think the boards are being invaded by n00bs.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Saabs = Made by Trolls
Volvo = Made by Beautiful Scandinavian Vikings

pick your vice.

WDWScottieBoy

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
Lol there is a Saab/Troll dealer about 15 miles away

You should go to the dealership and tell them that they are ruining our site and supporting trolls. I would love to know what their expression is. I'm going to try to find a dealership near me, which I'm sure is in closer to Chicago, but if I see it, I will do the same! :lol: :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Are you implying you have a troll-car or that you love the 9-3? I agree, they are cool cars, but like MKT said, you don't want them coming onto our site, so don't support them. :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
thank goodness I drive Japanese.

No troll in my driving experience.

Just reliability, efficiency, and vanilla.

WDWScottieBoy

Rob drives a Mercury if memory serves right. (I thought it was a part of Ford, therefore making it American.) I'm probably way off on that one though. I'm hoping no trolls had any part in the making of your car, because that would really be bad for all of us.

BenS

n00b - One who is new at something but acts like they know more than anyone else about it. Unwilling to learn and very irritable when an attempt is made to teach him or her. Common phrases:

-"stfu"
-"f*** u"
-"LOOK AT ME IM TYPING IN CAPS EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE IS TELLING ME TO STOP CUZ ITS SHOWTING THEYRE JUST JEALOUS THOUGH CUZ THEY CANT FIND CAPS LOCK KEY" (example of typing behavior)
-"i dont know what shift that little dot and the dot or with the little line after it are supposed to do who knows they probably do something cool hey what does puntuation mean" (example of typing behavior)

-BenS' Benclopedia, 2004

(note: as I always say, "we were all once newbies, few of us were once n00bs (you can usually tell who those are, they have the phrase 'Account Suspended' under their name)")

TnkrBelPixiDust

Hey Ben.. do people (For the exception of Rob and Scott) use F*** U and STFU on these boards?? Lol I've never noticed.. but OMG.. I hate when people type all in caps.. it makes me very Grrr :fork: (Lol Meg)!!!!

mkt

Premium Member
scott pwn3d me

I'm a noob

With almost 9k posts.

Ban Me Please.

I just pwn3d myself.

BenS

TnkrBelPixiDust said:
Hey Ben.. do people (For the exception of Rob and Scott) use F*** U and STFU on these boards?? Lol I've never noticed.. but OMG.. I hate when people type all in caps.. it makes me very Grrr :fork: (Lol Meg)!!!!
Well, thanks to censors we don't really get many F-word uses on here. The first two expamples were from my many online game adventures :p

barnum42

So is there a term for a fake newbie? An individual who is already known as a pain in the nethers and has either been banned or personally blocked by so many members that they have to resort to faking a new ID in the hope they can continue to annoy folk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom