Trip Report I Succeeded Last Time, So….

…Here I Go Again!!

We had an uneventful flight & we’re on our way!!
IMG_2865.jpeg

Something eventful just happened, though. Someone in our party(guess who) just realized they forgot their magic band!!🙄

IMG_2864.jpeg

Back at the Pittsburgh airport when I noticed they were both wearing Pirate hats. Go Bucs!!

We had a 6:45 dinner reservation(wanted to schedule it a bit later so we weren’t rushed) but since we’re making good time I pushed it up a bit!!

We’ll be there soon!! Hope to have you follow along!!

riverside

Original Poster
I’m sure it will be of no surprise as to where we started our day here at HS!🤣
IMG_4697.jpeg

R bought a PCB on our way in. E accidentally knocked it over at the table. R started making fun saying, “Remember your TR, Rise of the Popcorn Bucket? You should title this one “Fall of the Popcorn Bucket.” He’s so clever….
IMG_3132.jpeg

IMG_4700.jpeg

While in line for MMRR we were showing S what it used to be.
IMG_3137.png

IMG_4701.jpeg

We had time before our next LL so we visited Chewbacca.

He & J were having some sort of conversation.
IMG_3143.jpeg

IMG_4728.jpeg

IMG_4740.jpeg

IMG_4746.jpeg

Swissmiss

Premium Member
We had time before our next LL so we visited Chewbacca.

He & J were having some sort of conversation.

This reminded me of the last AP party at DLP. The theme was the 4 lands and as my group was of 4; we each represented a land. One of us (not me) was dressed in a Chewbacca onesie to represent Discoveryland (location of Star Tours in DLP). As we went on one of the Fantasyland dark rides, the CM gave us the ride instructions in both French and Wookiee. It was hilarious.

riverside

Original Poster
We headed to our LL for Rise. S couldn’t believe how “in character” the cast members are!!
IMG_3165.jpeg

Next up was a LL for TOT. E & I were not happy in the least. Not a favorite of ours. But, this is the only ride that S remembers from when he was here as a kid & he really wanted to go on it.
R passed-he hates the ride. He watched Indiana Jones then went to Launch Bay to sit in AC with the frozen Jack & Coke that he bought. He didn’t say but knowing him I’m sure it’s pretty safe to say he was probably sleeping there also!!🤣
IMG_3166.jpeg

I’m ok with it once the drops start it’s just the time leading up to them makes me nervous.

E obviously feels different than I do!!🤣
IMG_3168.jpeg

J & I are currently catching the last Indiana Jones show of the day while the rest of the crew is singing in Arendale!!
IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg

IMG_3173.jpeg

IMG_3175.jpeg

riverside

Original Poster
It was not looking good when we left the show.
IMG_3177.jpeg

Dinner was great as usual & our server did not disappoint!!
IMG_3176.jpeg

We all got our usuals.
R
IMG_3178.jpeg

Me
IMG_3179.jpeg

E(S had the same)
IMG_3180.jpeg

Whoops-somehow I didn’t get a picture of J’s but trust me when I say he got his usual too-the salmon, mashed potatoes & corn!

IMG_4753.jpeg

When our server saw us taking the picture she said she would take one-only if she could be in it!!
IMG_3190.jpeg

IMG_3195.jpeg

IMG_3198.jpeg

IMG_3197.jpeg

Another fantastic meal at 50’s!!

riverside

Original Poster
It had been absolutely pouring while we were eating. When we came out it was still raining but it was a lot lighter. We had a LL for Smuggler’s Run but didn’t feel like walking all the way back there so we bailed.
IMG_3199.jpeg

IMG_3200.jpeg

The boats & Skyliner were not running.
IMG_3201.jpeg

So we walked!!
IMG_3202.jpeg

IMG_3203.jpeg

We’ve been hanging out at the resort all evening. At one point R was on the balcony & noticed fireworks. Here, they are MK’s & today was the first night one of us noticed them. We’ve only been here 5 nights!!🤣
IMG_3204.jpeg

IMG_3205.jpeg

IMG_3206.jpeg

He also noticed that people are swimming even though the sign says the pool is closed.🤔
IMG_3207.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom