Trip Report I Succeeded Last Time, So….

…Here I Go Again!!

We had an uneventful flight & we’re on our way!!
IMG_2865.jpeg

Something eventful just happened, though. Someone in our party(guess who) just realized they forgot their magic band!!🙄

IMG_2864.jpeg

Back at the Pittsburgh airport when I noticed they were both wearing Pirate hats. Go Bucs!!

We had a 6:45 dinner reservation(wanted to schedule it a bit later so we weren’t rushed) but since we’re making good time I pushed it up a bit!!

We’ll be there soon!! Hope to have you follow along!!

riverside

Original Poster
Wow!! Has today ever been a busy day!! We left at 8 this morning & didn’t get back until 8:30. A super long day & another hot one at that! I’m beat!!

We got to MK shortly before 8:30.
IMG_3209.jpeg

R made a beeline to The Harmony Barber Shop to see if he could get a haircut(he really misses Art of Shaving). They don’t open until 9 but we wanted to be there when they opened so he stayed there & waited. We headed to Adventureland.
IMG_3210.jpeg

B/c of the notoriously long wait times we jumped on Jungle Cruise first.
IMG_3213.jpeg

While we were in line R called & said they could take S so after the ride E & S headed there. J & I headed to Frontierland.
Big Thunder had a 10 minute wait so we did that.
IMG_3214.jpeg

IMG_3216.jpeg

IMG_3217.jpeg

Then we went shooting.
IMG_3219.jpeg

I felt so bad. The CM working there was so sad that it is closing. He went on & on about the nostalgia of it.

He asked if he could take our picture so that we could always remember we were there on one of its last days.
IMG_3222.jpeg

Meanwhile, R & S both got their cuts.
IMG_3638.jpeg

And got pixie dust!!
IMG_4780.jpeg

riverside

Original Poster
I did it again today. I purchased Genie. Let me tell you, it was so worth it!!
Our first one was for HM so we met up there.
IMG_3223.jpeg

Immediately after was Pirates.
IMG_3224.jpeg

We ran into this on our way to Tomorrowland.
IMG_3225.jpeg

Then we had one for the Speedway.
R & I got stuck for a bit behind this.
IMG_3228.jpeg

While they blew by us!!
IMG_3229.jpeg

IMG_3230.jpeg

Then we had one for Buzz.
IMG_3231.jpeg

Next we went under the sea.
IMG_3233.jpeg

Then, why I don’t know, we had one for The Barnstormer. For some reason J really wanted to ride it.
IMG_3236.jpeg

All this before lunch!!

riverside

Original Poster
R loves Casey’s so we mobile ordered lunch there.
IMG_3237.jpeg

IMG_3238.jpeg

Our next one was for It’s A Small World.
IMG_3240.jpeg

No surprise here, I’m sure!!
IMG_3242.jpeg

Then our boarding group was called for Tiana. Since I’m not a fan of the hill & S isn’t an AP I gave him my band. They all loved the ride!!
They were on & off quickly. While I waited for them I needed to rehydrate & got a water and an iced tea/lemonade slushy. It was really good!!
IMG_3244.jpeg

IMG_3245.jpeg

Next up was COP. S really enjoyed this!!
IMG_3246.jpeg

Before leaving the park we used our last LL.
IMG_3249.jpeg

IMG_3248.jpeg

Of course, we had to stop here on the way out!!🤣
IMG_3251.jpeg

riverside

Original Poster
Monorail Red was looking spiffy. Looked like it had a new paint job.
IMG_3253.jpeg

We got to The Polynesian. Tambu Lounge was full so we headed outside.
IMG_4817.jpeg

After a bit we went inside to check in for dinner. R went to the bathroom. We couldn’t find him so I called him. He was in the lobby. Guess what he was doing?? He told me to call him when our table was ready.
IMG_3268.jpeg

When they called us S decided to wake R up by hitting him with ice cubes from above!!🤣
IMG_3269.jpeg

IMG_3271.jpeg

Oh look, he’s awake!!
IMG_4855.jpeg

IMG_4857.jpeg

We all had different varieties of sushi. We all enjoyed it!!
IMG_3281.jpeg

IMG_3282.jpeg

IMG_3283.jpeg

riverside

Original Poster
Our next stop was The Grand Floridian. Do you remember the time E made me & one of our other sisters pose with her as if she was Cinderella & we were the evil stepsisters? She wanted me to recreate that photo. I would not partake.🤣
IMG_3285.jpeg

Enchanted Rose!! Our server was great but our drinks were lousy. R was the only one who enjoyed his.
IMG_3286.jpeg

She was at it again on the way out!!
IMG_3290.jpeg

It was awfully dark in the distance.
IMG_3291.jpeg

While we were in GF the pianist was playing “Shake It Off” & a bunch of people(adults & kids)were dancing. It was so cute!! The song was stuck in my head & I kept humming it. That prompted S to play it on his phone & have yet another dance party. The little girl in the stroller loved it. Her mom said she loves Taylor Swift. My crew was embarrassed. I’ll admit I was singing but I didn’t dance!!
IMG_3293.jpeg

We had transferred at the TTC & made our way to Epcot.
I just love being on the monorail when it goes through the park!
IMG_3294.jpeg

We went to Epcot so S could ride Soarin since it was only a 15 minute wait(pretty much a walk on though). We don’t want to be super rushed tomorrow since we don’t have a full day there.
IMG_4886.jpeg

And with that we headed back to Beach Club for our last night.😪 We had some frozen pizzas so we cooked those up so they didn’t go to waste.
IMG_3297.jpeg

IMG_3298.jpeg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Then we went shooting.
IMG_3219.jpeg

I felt so bad. The CM working there was so sad that it is closing. He went on & on about the nostalgia of it.

He asked if he could take our picture so that we could always remember we were there on one of its last days.
IMG_3222.jpeg
Glad that you both could enjoy that nostalgic experience one more time, before they closed it. Wish they just left it there in Frontierland.

littleroo

Have a safe trip home! Please leave those temperatures down there! Great job on the live TR! I really enjoyed all the pics but especially the sit down meal pictures, because as you know, we are such foodies. I am glad R got a chance to relax a lot and E didn't seem to be on the phone as much! Enjoy Epcot today. I can't wait to read about today and hear your final thoughts.

lindawdw

WOW, you really had a packed filled day yesterday!!! I love those types of park days, but my dear husband doesn't anymore, so we always seem to take resort breaks each day. I'm glad you got a picture taken at the shootin gallery in Frontierland being that it will be converted to a DVC lounge. I'm happy about the lounge but I do hate losing another original opening day attraction. 😥 Bummer that your drinks weren't very good at the Enchanted Rose bar being that they are pretty expensive there!!! Hope you enjoy your last day in the parks today!

riverside

Original Poster
We checked our luggage in with bell services & walked over to Epcot. It was about 10:55 & our boarding group for Guardians was called. We planned on heading straight there until I saw this.
IMG_3300.png

Needless to say we turned right & headed to France!! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing!! My best guess is that the ride had been down & it just came back up.

I took this picture at 11:05.
IMG_3301.jpeg

And this one at 11:10!!
IMG_3302.jpeg

As we exited the ride I saw the wait time jumped to this. In case you can’t see it the wait was at 45 minutes.
IMG_3303.jpeg

Afterwards, S, J & I headed to Guardians!!
IMG_3304.jpeg

That line was pretty much nonexistent also. We didn’t stop moving until the preshow.

IMG_3305.jpeg

J was excited to get the front row!!
IMG_3307.jpeg

IMG_3308.png

Of course, a stop at Club Cool was in order!!
IMG_3309.jpeg

lindawdw

It was the luck of the Irish to walk right into Ratatouille like that!!! Sounds like the perfect day so far. We haven't been to Tutto Gusto in about 5 years because it's always so busy when we visit it! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and a great flight home. 🥰 I love following along on your live TR's!!!

riverside

Original Poster
R headed back to Beach Club after lunch(I’m guessing to take a nap). The American Adventure was getting ready to start so we caught that. It’s been awhile & I’m glad we got to see it!!
IMG_3317.jpeg

J got a Cookies N Cream funnel cake-& finished the whole thing!!
IMG_3319.jpeg

With that the rest of us headed back. It is hot & E had some work to do.
IMG_3320.jpeg

IMG_3321.jpeg

IMG_3322.jpeg

Then I got a super exciting text!! @Figment Forever was hoping for us to be able to meet up. Unfortunately, our flights were not going to allow that. Due to weather concerns she switched hers. So horray!! We were able to make it happen!!😊😊😊
IMG_8705.jpeg

I had so much fun chatting with her & Ross!! And I’m go glad we could make it happen!! I just love the feeling of finally meeting forum friends in person & feel like I’ve known them forever!! I truly hope we can do it again & I would love to meet the rest of their crew!! And again, I hope you both enjoy your anniversary trip!!😘

In the meantime, back here at The Beach Club the lobby was bustling with activity.
IMG_3643.jpeg

IMG_3641.jpeg

IMG_3645.jpeg

I headed back here.
IMG_3333.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom