Trip Report I Succeeded Last Time, So….

…Here I Go Again!!

We had an uneventful flight & we’re on our way!!
IMG_2865.jpeg

Something eventful just happened, though. Someone in our party(guess who) just realized they forgot their magic band!!🙄

IMG_2864.jpeg

Back at the Pittsburgh airport when I noticed they were both wearing Pirate hats. Go Bucs!!

We had a 6:45 dinner reservation(wanted to schedule it a bit later so we weren’t rushed) but since we’re making good time I pushed it up a bit!!

We’ll be there soon!! Hope to have you follow along!!

lindawdw

Your dinner at Artist Pointe (or whatever it's now called 🤣) looked fantastic and it was so nice that they could add your friend to the reservation! We might try that out in October or December! The humidity is the one thing that really gets me in the summer months at WDW! So happy for you all that you got a Virtual Boarding Pass for TRON today!!! Have a fun day in the house of the Mouse!😍

riverside

Original Poster
When we arrived here we headed straight to Test Track knowing it was supposed to rain most of the day. And let me tell you, it’s a monsoon right now!!
We decided to do single rider bc there was an hour wait. R bailed on us. For some reason he has a problem with single rider.
IMG_3002.jpeg

We stopped at Club Cool afterwards.
IMG_3003.jpeg

We met up with R at The Seas.
IMG_3006.jpeg

As we went to exit the heavens opened. 46.00 for 5 ponchos!!
IMG_4581.jpeg

We decided to make a last minute lunch reservation bc there was a lot more rain coming.
IMG_3010.jpeg

On our way we made an important stop though!!
IMG_3013.jpeg

riverside

Original Poster
It’s been quite a few years since I ate here. We stuck with appetizers since we have dinner reservations later.
IMG_3017.jpeg

IMG_3020.jpeg

IMG_3021.jpeg

IMG_3022.jpeg

R ordered off the kids menu…
IMG_3023.jpeg

IMG_3024.jpeg

We took care of the bill but opened up a new check for desserts due to this current situation.
IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_3026.jpeg

Dessert was excellent!! Our boarding group has been called but none of us want to venture out in this!!

How cute!!
IMG_3027.jpeg

It’s also thundering like crazy right now!!

lindawdw

When we arrived here we headed straight to Test Track knowing it was supposed to rain most of the day. And let me tell you, it’s a monsoon right now!!
We decided to do single rider bc there was an hour wait. R bailed on us. For some reason he has a problem with single rider.
View attachment 790911

We stopped at Club Cool afterwards.
View attachment 790912

We met up with R at The Seas.
View attachment 790913

As we went to exit the heavens opened. 46.00 for 5 ponchos!!
View attachment 790914

We decided to make a last minute lunch reservation bc there was a lot more rain coming.
View attachment 790915

On our way we made an important stop though!!
View attachment 790916
R made the picture this time!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 Your meal at Chefs de France looks so good. The bread on the cheese board looks delish and the dessert is adorable!!! That is some torrential rainstorm!:oops:

riverside

Original Poster
When the rain slowed up we headed out of Chefs de France. It was time for our Guardians boarding group. R & E did not partake as neither likes the ride. S, J & I donned our ponchos & headed off to Zander.
IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

The wait wasn’t too bad. It was about 35 minutes.
IMG_3031.jpeg

S absolutely loved the ride!!
Oh, BTW….Ba-Dee-Ya

Since mom wasn’t around someone talked me into another stop at Club Cool.
IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

R & E were in Italy so we headed there.
We stopped to say hello to Donald & the gang.
IMG_3034.jpeg

IMG_3035.jpeg

Our dinner reservation was for 5:15. Wait times were long, except for SSE. So back to the front of the park we went.
IMG_3036.jpeg

IMG_3037.jpeg

J always swears “onion head” is staring at us!!
IMG_3038.jpeg

Sorry, I know it’s blurry!!

Spash007

How was Chefs de France? We ate there once a few years ago and it has likely been the biggest disappointment of any meal we’ve had at Disney. I’m hoping it was a fluke and/or they’ve gotten better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom